Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rescue in the Pine River

Re: Rescue in the Pine River

donnybrook

[don-ee-broo k] /ˈdɒn iˌbrʊk/
    Spell Syllables

noun, ( often initial capital letter) 1. an inordinately wild fight or contentious dispute; brawl; free-for-all.

LOL. Sort of says it all

Quote Originally Posted by scottar View Post
    donnybrook

[don-ee-broo k] /ˈdɒn iˌbrʊk/
    Spell Syllables

noun, ( often initial capital letter) 1. an inordinately wild fight or contentious dispute; brawl; free-for-all.

LOL. Sort of says it all
    Oh, I thought that's what Wynnum stood for

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    Oh, I thought that's what Wynnum stood for
    Only on every second Thursday - pension day. You don't want to go anywhere near Wynnum Plaza then.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerTrance View Post
    The Pine River is like the lawless wild west. Has anyone ever seen a Police or Patrol boat up there ? I've spent a fair bit of time there over summer taking the kids tubing, as it's close to home. Always see people drinking, overloaded boats (usually small tinny's) not to mention people that clearly dont know which side they should be passing on.
    I have seen them once and I have been fishing there for 30 years. I think they need to go there more though. The amount of boat that had people drinking in them at 6 in the morning was amazing. I hate to see the level of safety equipment!!!

I've seen 3 times in the last 6 months. The pines ok. From what I've seen there's morons at every popular spot.