Re: Socks....... I need socks

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn 66 View Post
    Hey Phill
    Which ones did you end up going with
    Shawn
    I have 2 pair of Bamboo ones.

Haven't worn them yet....... soon though

cheers
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

after seeing this thread I saw some bamboo socks and bought a couple of pairs (Merrell brand) for a trial. A week later I went back and bought the rest of what they had left. Awesome!
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Gwenda saw them in Lowes yesterday Philll, after I'd directed her to get me a pair of cargo shorts.

On another note which has nothing to do with socks, I got me one of those Fin Nor OFS 95 fishing reels some time ago.

Used them in Broome last June (not the socks) when I took the eldest daughter on a fishing trip. They use 100lb braid on them on the charter boat. They have just over 60lb drag. Haven't used it yet. Just waiting for the winter whiting to show up.

Now don't forget. Lowes have them.

TOL

The only issue I have wig "bamboo socks" is you can't get the bloody things dry when you wash them. Even in the clothes drier, it takes 3 runs to get t dry. Awesome gear apart from that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by aussie9 View Post
    The only issue I have wig "bamboo socks" is you can't get the bloody things dry when you wash them. Even in the clothes drier, it takes 3 runs to get t dry. Awesome gear apart from that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep, I was made aware of this issue before I bought them... When I wash them, they'll be on the line for some time or dangling off the roof rack as I travel

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    Yep, I was made aware of this issue before I bought them... When I wash them, they'll be on the line for some time or dangling off the roof rack as I travel

LP
    LOL. Make sure you get two pairs the same colour. If this isn't a good way to end up with odd socks, I'm not sure what is. The Bamboo socks are definately softer and more comfortable to wear but in slip on riggers boots I found they wore quicker than the explorer ones. In a good lace up set of boots this shouldn't be an issue though.