Thread: Parsun Outboards

Re: Parsun Outboards

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard_King View Post
    Keep going your doing so well!!
    **you're**

Quote Originally Posted by SummerTrance View Post
    **you're**
    Why does SummerTrance come up with a big red line under it when I type it?
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

this thread has gone off a bit so i may as well too.
    I have a 16 year old merc has had not as many services as it should
    runs like a dream starts first kick, I would run and have had out to sea 10 km's plus, and many dams in queensland and nsw
    I have been on the ocean / water since I was 8 in sailboats and motor vessels of all kinds
    Now 52 so a few years , so what i am saying , not so clearly is i would not bag a parsun motior at all
    but i would not throw one one on my boat until I knew a mate that would do what i have done with one.
    At this point I have never seen anyone say they have that owned one.?? Just my gig on them, you have to have runs on the board not tales of fishermen , lol
    PS my merc is a 15hp my other boat is a really old yellowfin 5.6 m podded with a 115 4strk yammie (2014) and i luv that one too
    We need parsun owners to tell us there great stories, I am sure there must be some.
    Actually how about a thread of awesome motors we have owned, a positive (truthfull. lol) one?

Muz

Quote Originally Posted by Muzza View Post
    this thread has gone off a bit so i may as well too.
    I have a 16 year old merc has had not as many services as it should
    runs like a dream starts first kick, I would run and have had out to sea 10 km's plus, and many dams in queensland and nsw
    I have been on the ocean / water since I was 8 in sailboats and motor vessels of all kinds
    Now 52 so a few years , so what i am saying , not so clearly is i would not bag a parsun motior at all
    but i would not throw one one on my boat until I knew a mate that would do what i have done with one.
    At this point I have never seen anyone say they have that owned one.?? Just my gig on them, you have to have runs on the board not tales of fishermen , lol
    PS my merc is a 15hp my other boat is a really old yellowfin 5.6 m podded with a 115 4strk yammie (2014) and i luv that one too
    We need parsun owners to tell us there great stories, I am sure there must be some.
    Actually how about a thread of awesome motors we have owned, a positive (truthfull. lol) one?

Muz
    Wheres the link to your topic about how good your merc/Yamaha is then? Thought not.
    nil carborundum illegitimi

It's up in boat chat GBC, mate give a bloke a chance eh

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard_King View Post
    Why does SummerTrance come up with a big red line under it when I type it?
    Probably because it's not an actual word.

Writing 'your' instead of 'you're' is not a typo. It never ceases to amaze me how many people can't work out which word to use in context.

It's not a big deal. Just an observation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shark Poker View Post
    : " I always like Funchys' posts."
    That's because you think my dog is cute right?

Any update on the 9.8 leg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nil carborundum illegitimi

Hi Parsun, I'm doing up a tinny for my grand kids and I'm looking for an ignition for a 9.8hp T9.8BMs Parsun and not having much luck. The part number is T8-05030000. if some parts are compatible with Mercury and Tohatsu how should i go about finding the equivalent ignition??
    Cheers Pedro

Asking in a years old thread might not get much response, some people involved in this thread have vanished.

There was a guy down Wynumm Manly way who dealt with parts for them, if I can get a response from a mate who dealt with them I'll let you know.

Edit. Here it is
    TMC Outboards and Small Engines at Thornlands

Make it a bit clearer do you need the cdi ignition or do u need a key ignition?

If Mr boats / Gary / Parsun cant get u the part u can buy it here https://m.##########.com/item/328156...0Q90.jpg_.webp

Link is blanked out i just pm it to you