Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2300 noosacat

2300 noosacat

in the market for a new boat and a couple of 2300 noosacats have caught my eye,both boats have 115 4 strokes on them,just wondering if these are a little underpowered with them on it...any feedback on fuel figures and speeds they do would be great. starting to get ichy feet...think I need a boat real soon
    cheers rosco
    9/ 2016-8/2017 crab count
    604 sandies
    7 muddie
    0 rock crab
    0 coral crab

Re: 2300 noosacat

Just keep fishing with Gibbo mate.. Save yourself the grief..

Not as good as a KC by all accounts. That said, Steve's one has all the bells and whistles. The one with the drum winch and the wrap down the side!

you would not of wanted to be in mine on the weekend mate... i have a bit to sort out after a fully loaded trip up 1770 dragging its ass ...... any way going off how this boat of mine goes with the 175 verados i would say the 115s would be under powered ... ill get you out for a run in mine in the next couple of weeks mate
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Just keep fishing with Gibbo mate.. Save yourself the grief..
    What did Gibbo do to deserve that?? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    What did Gibbo do to deserve that?? LOL
    Rosco is welcome anytime Tony....as long he is prepared to go home fishless every couple of trips!

piss off tony ...go watch ya missus catch a fish again...haha always good to go for a trip out with gibbo.there is always someone doing something stupid
    604 sandies
    7 muddie
    0 rock crab
    0 coral crab

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1974 View Post
    piss off tony ...go watch ya missus catch a fish again...haha always good to go for a trip out with gibbo.there is always someone doing something stupid
    Bit sensitive there Rosco?? I reckon being boatless for a bit would do that!! LOL

Mate, you know I can watch Juna catch fish all day long, as long as someone is contributing to the esky.

Someone doing something stupid?? Is that self appraisal or a backhander at jason!!

Speaking of stupid, I did a beauty last week.

Did a DI run, & had 36 fish in the tub. Had to fly back to Noosa while there was some light & water on the bar. Mate made a slurry, but with a bit too much water, & we forgot to drain it out before leaving.

Smashed 90km back to the bar, & I mean smashed. Backed the boat in the shed, threw an esky on board to unload, & when Chris opened the tub up, he said they'd lost all their colour??

Picked a tusk up & said it'd lost all it's scales?? It was an ice box full of scales & pulverised fish!!

You want stupid Rosco, beat that!!

Quote Originally Posted by outta line View Post
    you would not of wanted to be in mine on the weekend mate... i have a bit to sort out after a fully loaded trip up 1770 dragging its ass ...... any way going off how this boat of mine goes with the 175 verados i would say the 115s would be under powered ... ill get you out for a run in mine in the next couple of weeks mate
    Prop Issues Mick ?
    Put some permatrims on mine - purely to give it more trim range

come on tony 36 fish in the tub...no pic or didn't happin.haha.
    .I have got a tinny you know bought it bout 4 weeks ago,put 15hrs on it already
    604 sandies
    7 muddie
    0 rock crab
    0 coral crab

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Speaking of stupid, I did a beauty last week.

Did a DI run, & had 36 fish in the tub. Had to fly back to Noosa while there was some light & water on the bar. Mate made a slurry, but with a bit too much water, & we forgot to drain it out before leaving.

Smashed 90km back to the bar, & I mean smashed. Backed the boat in the shed, threw an esky on board to unload, & when Chris opened the tub up, he said they'd lost all their colour??

Picked a tusk up & said it'd lost all it's scales?? It was an ice box full of scales & pulverised fish!!

You want stupid Rosco, beat that!!

I can't believe you posted that Tony..............
    Don't put yourself down, that's our job

Quote Originally Posted by outta line View Post
    I hear Rosco's looking for a NC2300 Hint hint ..........
    Come back from the dark side buddy

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1974 View Post
    come on tony 36 fish in the tub...no pic or didn't happin.haha.
    .I have got a tinny you know bought it bout 4 weeks ago,put 15hrs on it already
    I think Tony was hallucinating from the overdose of Kwells Rosco.
    It was just his bait in the ice box

got my eye on a couple moejos,going up to look at one I am prob more keen on out the 2 next Saturday...failing that my next big offshore trip will be in a big mono at end of feb
    604 sandies
    7 muddie
    0 rock crab
    0 coral crab