Thread: Sunday at Somerset (Part Three )

Sunday at Somerset (Part Three )

Morning All,
    Planned on getting an early start this Sunday . Alas ,did not happen . By the time we arrived at the ramp the clock had already passed ten am. Oh well . Few whitecaps on the water with a fairly substantial breeze blowing. Not to be put off , we dumped the old girl in the drink and proceeded to drown some lures for a spot of trolling. Not 5 minutes had passed when two of the reels started to go off their tits. Shit , thought I, a double snag . However these snags also had the feel of a halfway decent headshake. We got both of the fishies to the side of the boat , when we both remembered the net was under the front casting deck .Almost at once was heard the following conversation :" Give me your rod and get the net ", says I." P... off ",says she, you give me your rod , "and you get the net ." After this stimulating conversation lasted for two minutes , I managed to reach the net and landed the fishies.
    Anyway , turned out a good few hours out on the water . The lures that did the damage were spinnerbaits in lime green , and gold banded TN 60 Jackals.
    Thanks for reading,
    ShawnClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Sunday 3.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	112091Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sunday 2.jpg 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	112090Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sunday 1.jpg 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	112089

Re: Sunday at Somerset (Part Three )

some nice bass there. well done mate.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Re: Sunday at Somerset (Part Three )

Thanks for posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk