Thread: Mooloolaba refueling

Mooloolaba refueling

Unless I am blind (possible) - Is there to anyones knowledge somewhere to purchase unleaded on the water at mooloolaba ?

Re: Mooloolaba refueling

Kawana Water marina (Lauries marina )near kawana pub have a pump there.

Ta Nick -I have seen the diesel pump do they have unleaded also ?

Is this the one on the left just before the Marina ?

Yeh mate that's the one, it's been a while scence the old man has used it but there was always unleaded there. The one down near mooloolaba fisheries has long gone. They have always been expensive I'd be putting on the trailer and running round to the shell servo in Mooloolaba, one minute from the coast guard boat ramp.

Cheers Nick

Thanks Nick

I will try tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Nick H View Post
    Yeh mate that's the one, it's been a while scence the old man has used it but there was always unleaded there. The one down near mooloolaba fisheries has long gone. They have always been expensive I'd be putting on the trailer and running round to the shell servo in Mooloolaba, one minute from the coast guard boat ramp.

Cheers Nick
    Bugger !!- They are diesel only.
    Unusual for a such a large boating community to not have unleaded avaliable over the xmas break or week ends.

Hey mate .... Hope you've had the time and put a few hours on the glacier .....How's the new donks going mate? Are the 135s enough ?
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........

Quote Originally Posted by outta line View Post
    Hey mate .... Hope you've had the time and put a few hours on the glacier .....How's the new donks going mate? Are the 135s enough ?
    Hi Mick

Yes boat has been going great - Just ticked over 90 hrs
    Have been in contact with Paul Burt - He has the same boat but went with the 150s
    3500 rpm gives 19 knots in both boats.

Hows yours ? it looks like a weapon and a fantastic all round layout.