Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Advertising

Advertising

Thanks ausfish, i and a whole lot of kids that look at this website really need to see ads for vagisil.....ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450534164.646052.jpg

I joined "The Rebel Alliance"

Re: Advertising

Hi

Thanks for your concern.

Feminine hygiene ads are all over TV and have been for many years. The Internet is just another form of media.

I cant quite see what the issue is with the ad

Can you explain why you seem offended by an ad for feminine hygiene?
    or what it is about the ad that you do not like?

Quote Originally Posted by Bull01 View Post
    Thanks ausfish, i and a whole lot of kids that look at this website really need to see ads for vagisil.....ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450534164.646052.jpg

I'm not offended by the subject matter however I would change the channel when they come on TV in front of my young bloke at home if they said lets talk about issues with our vaginas
    Sorry I'm not ready to discuss women's issues with my 10 year old son
    I'd prefer to join a fishing site so he and I could get some info on fishing technic and related info as he reads over my shoulder
    "Ow wait that's I paid a subscription for"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=Bull01;1605493]Thanks ausfish, i and a whole lot of kids that look at this website really need to see ads for vagisil.....ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450534164.646052.jpg

I joined "The Rebel Alliance"[/QUOTE

sounds like your trying to pick a fight with ausfish for the sake of it...

what is The Rebel Alliance?
    Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.

Post deleted due to complaints from members
    Last edited by Ausfish; 20-12-2015 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcray View Post
    Extra extra extra extra large t shirt wearers club.

[QUOTE=kingcray;1605515]what is The Rebel Alliance?[/QUOTE

Long ago in a galaxy far far away...............

You know the ads are targeted Bull01

Quote Originally Posted by kingcray View Post
    Not much is known about this secretive and some say elitist group. It was formed after a breakaway group left a Piscatorial sect after a falling out with the leadership. The new group worship the Crustacean and indeed have one as their emblem. The two sects do cross paths from time to time due to clashes of ancient annual pilgrimages but there is rarely violence, usually just a bit of glaring and a little sulking.

The sect has different levels that members can progress through, the entry level is known as “Crab sh˙te” where most sect members start off. The first proper level is “Order of the claw” followed by “Knights of the Carapace” and finally the inner circle known as the “Gluttons of pork”. Their leader, known only by his title “The Grand Crustacea” is a mysterious man and not a lot is known about him.

The sect has several interesting norms. Nudity seems to feature at many of their male only gatherings. It is forbidden to discuss certain topics (E.g. politics) and any discussions of a serious nature are frowned upon and will have you admonished and possibly even banned which when you really think about it is actually rather incongruous. The sect is non-discriminatory and does not differentiate members by race, or sexuality for that matter. Some members take up female names with “Lisa” being a popular choice. Prospective members can ride push bikes and wear Lycra but those members can never get past the level of Crab sh˙te, often they are not aware of this.

Just as some gangs earn their income from monopolising certain industries, e.g. car towing, this group has a stranglehold on the second hand lead-acid battery market which is where a lot of their income is derived.

The sect is considered reasonably safe to approach but the public are warned that people carrying bacon in their vicinity may be at risk of robbery.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy View Post
    Not much is known about this secretive and some say elitist group. It was formed after a breakaway group left a Piscatorial sect after a falling out with the leadership. The new group worship the Crustacean and indeed have one as their emblem. The two sects do cross paths from time to time due to clashes of ancient annual pilgrimages but there is rarely violence, usually just a bit of glaring and a little sulking.

The sect has different levels that members can progress through, the entry level is known as “Crab sh˙te” where most sect members start off. The first proper level is “Order of the claw” followed by “Knights of the Carapace” and finally the inner circle known as the “Gluttons of pork”. Their leader, known only by his title “The Grand Crustacea” is a mysterious man and not a lot is known about him.

The sect has several interesting norms. Nudity seems to feature at many of their male only gatherings. It is forbidden to discuss certain topics (E.g. politics) and any discussions of a serious nature are frowned upon and will have you admonished and possibly even banned which when you really think about it is actually rather incongruous. The sect is non-discriminatory and does not differentiate members by race, or sexuality for that matter. Some members take up female names with “Lisa” being a popular choice. Prospective members can ride push bikes and wear Lycra but those members can never get past the level of Crab sh˙te, often they are not aware of this.

Just as some gangs earn their income from monopolising certain industries, e.g. car towing, this group has a stranglehold on the second hand lead-acid battery market which is where a lot of their income is derived.

The sect is considered reasonably safe to approach but the public are warned that people carrying bacon in their vicinity may be at risk of robbery.
    Probably the best description ive ever heard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bull01 View Post
    Probably the best description ive ever heard!!!

Well, I don't think so. But it will do.
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Close but no prize for Crunchy. The Rebel Alliance are a shadowy group akin to the Knights Templar of previous times. They hold no allegiance to either the "worshippers of the Fish" nor do they bow to the cause of "the Crab". They stand for freedom and truth......oh and bacon
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

So how does one join the rebel alliance Horse?

On the money equine boy. Sick of the political BS, getting crabs, sick monks, keyboard warriors, termites, power struggles and egos. Just fishing with mates who won't type something they won't say to your face.
    I am so happy to wake up in the morning.

Beats the alternative!