Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Advertising

Re: Advertising

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy View Post
    Not much is known about this secretive and some say elitist group. It was formed after a breakaway group left a Piscatorial sect after a falling out with the leadership. The new group worship the Crustacean and indeed have one as their emblem. The two sects do cross paths from time to time due to clashes of ancient annual pilgrimages but there is rarely violence, usually just a bit of glaring and a little sulking.

The sect has different levels that members can progress through, the entry level is known as “Crab sh˙te” where most sect members start off. The first proper level is “Order of the claw” followed by “Knights of the Carapace” and finally the inner circle known as the “Gluttons of pork”. Their leader, known only by his title “The Grand Crustacea” is a mysterious man and not a lot is known about him.

The sect has several interesting norms. Nudity seems to feature at many of their male only gatherings. It is forbidden to discuss certain topics (E.g. politics) and any discussions of a serious nature are frowned upon and will have you admonished and possibly even banned which when you really think about it is actually rather incongruous. The sect is non-discriminatory and does not differentiate members by race, or sexuality for that matter. Some members take up female names with “Lisa” being a popular choice. Prospective members can ride push bikes and wear Lycra but those members can never get past the level of Crab sh˙te, often they are not aware of this.

Just as some gangs earn their income from monopolising certain industries, e.g. car towing, this group has a stranglehold on the second hand lead-acid battery market which is where a lot of their income is derived.

The sect is considered reasonably safe to approach but the public are warned that people carrying bacon in their vicinity may be at risk of robbery.
    very close to the actual truth.

This is not the first time Crunchy has referred to the term 'Elitist'. Obviously there are some personal issues there and that Crunchy is why you should be nice to your mates who take you to Straddie AND bring you back safe and well. In summary, don't act like a " turd" .
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    On the money equine boy. Sick of the political BS, getting crabs, sick monks, keyboard warriors, termites, power struggles and egos. Just fishing with mates who won't type something they won't say to your face.
    Crikey, what happened in Gympie? Did a truck carrying dictionaries have a crash and spill on the highway?! Big words for a big country lad Mr Apollo.
    Jim

On the money equine boy. Sick of the political BS, getting crabs, sick monks, keyboard warriors, termites, power struggles and egos. Just fishing with mates who won't type something they won't say to your face.
    it started with a full moon party!

Sounds like scientology to me.

Your talking about AF before "The Night of The Long Moderation"
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

More like the night of the long knives!
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

I did hear that Cwunchy is a bit outwaged that he wasn't allowed to join the Webel Alliance until he fixed his speech impediment ........
    Jim

Thanks Mr Ausfish - looks like you're entering into the 'spirit" of things....... Advertising to have a rebel Christmas. Why, do believe I shall!
    Jim

Shark poker I don't understand where you are at here. The 1770 trip was self titled Elitist M&G and I think printed on the shirts (not sure on that one). But I think the title is heartily embraced by all and sundry.
    To join is quite simple you only have to chop down the largest ironbark in the forest with a feather and your in.
    Quite a tame mob compared to some tribes
    I woildn't go so far as to say civilised though - that would be cramping their style
    Cheers

Trev

First world problems right here.
    fruit salad is the new Bacon

so who took whos lunch money .. ?
    Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark Poker View Post
    This is not the first time Crunchy has referred to the term 'Elitist'. Obviously there are some personal issues there and that Crunchy is why you should be nice to your mates who take you to Straddie AND bring you back safe and well. In summary, don't act like a " turd" .
    Stop being so cranky Poker, just a little twung in tweck humour

I wish I wasnt so short, then all this wouldnt go over my head. Any other short people out there?
    Mick
    Not all tools are usefull.
    Nappies and politicians should be changed regularly for the same reason..

Quote Originally Posted by tug_tellum View Post
    I wish I wasnt so short, then all this wouldnt go over my head. Any other short people out there?
    Mick
    I'd put my hand up, but I'd be so short you wouldn't even see that.