Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Looking at buying a new dual cab advise welcomed

Re: Looking at buying a new dual cab advise welcomed

Quote Originally Posted by goona View Post
    Did the first hwy run today and got this at the end just as I was pulling off the hwy. Was pretty impressed and should get better as the motor gets run in. Got to be happy with that.
    Good to see!

Please provide an update once you tow the boat. Would be curious to see how it handles/stops. I like the Navara and would like to get one, have just been put off by reading all the other threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanic Dave View Post
    Good to see!

Please provide an update once you tow the boat. Would be curious to see how it handles/stops. I like the Navara and would like to get one, have just been put off by reading all the other threads.
    Hey Dave,

I probably wont tow the big boat with it as I will have to put another break controller on it and I still have the Patrol so I might as well use that. I will however take it down to a shopping centre car park one Sunday afternoon (Controlled Environment) and put it behind the Navara just to see how it does tow it. I probally will put a redarc brake controller that does the camper and we will probably use it to tow the camper. This will give me a bit of and idea as the camper is 1600kg. I know its only half the weight of the boat but it will give a bit of an indication.

Goona

Oh I was looking forward to the report! Thanks for the reply

Have fun with the new Nav!