Thread: Christmas Greetings from us

Exclamation Christmas Greetings from us

Well folks, doesn't the year roll by fast ?

Firstly, I'd like to thank all contributors and members of this forum. Yes, even the debaters in the bilge...hahahahaha, also thanks to our sponsors for keeping us afloat. ( pun intended )

With the school holidays upon us and a lot of people having a well deserved break, I would like to mention a few things.

Please stay safe on the roads and water, as we'd like to see you back here next year.

Please be patient on the roads, waterways and in particular, boat ramps.

Please be mindful of the elderly, disabled and young community members as they are as important as the rest of us.

Please be vigilant around the water with kids, not only your own, but all kids. It is our responsibility as parents / adults to ensure these youngsters live long enough to one day, do the job we will do.

I would also like to propose that Ausfish members..... " pay it forward " over the Xmas period in a show of good will and community awareness and spirit.

I would also like to ask you let your family and friends know how much they mean to you.

'Tis the season to be jolly......... ><> ><> ><>

All the best

cheers LP.

Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Re: Christmas Greetings from us

Thanks Phill, well said.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and holiday season and thanks for your contributions and support.

Don't forget to check in on a mate over the holidays. Maybe invite a mate over for Christmas lunch.

Sadly, Christmas is not a joyous occasion for all. Many people are dealing with the loss of friends and family, relationship break ups, separation from children, mental illness, etc. that makes Christmas a pretty tough time for some.

If you or someone you know needs some help call Lifeline 13 11 14 or chat to them online https://www.lifeline.org.au/Get-Help/I-Need-Help-Now
    Last edited by Ausfish; 10-12-2015 at 11:28 AM.

Re: Christmas Greetings from us

Yes Merry Xmas people, I hope you all have a great few days...