Thread: Are the Mounting bolts on a Suzuki DF140 in the same position as a Yamaha 2 Stroke?

Are the Mounting bolts on a Suzuki DF140 in the same position as a Yamaha 2 Stroke?

I have the motor off my boat at the moment doing work and repainting. Seems a shame to put the existing Yamaha 115hp 2 Stroke Saltwater Series (97 model) back on, even though it still goes great. Thinking about replacing with a near new (or new) Suzuki DF140.

Will I need to drill new holes in the transom or are the mounting bolts / holes in the same position?

Thanks for helping

Dave

Re: Are the Mounting bolts on a Suzuki DF140 in the same position as a Yamaha 2 Strok

Should be the same.

Re: Are the Mounting bolts on a Suzuki DF140 in the same position as a Yamaha 2 Strok

Yes they are the same.

Thanks for letting me know - that's good news. Just need to find a 6month old Suzuki DF140 for about $5k and I am good to go.

Cheers
    Dave

Good luck with that !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave666 View Post
    Thanks for letting me know - that's good news. Just need to find a 6month old Suzuki DF140 for about $5k and I am good to go.

Cheers
    Dave
    Should be doable. You already have a 115, you need 140 so you only need 25 more. Should be able to pick up a near new 25 for $5k. Simples.

Cheers