Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gopro or other options

Re: Gopro or other options

If you wanted to put a mount upside down on the back of a hard top to show the back of the boat does any of these cameras have the ability to invert the pictures so they don't film upside down?
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

From my research most have the ability to mount upside-down and auto correct the image

Quote Originally Posted by Lovey80 View Post
    If you wanted to put a mount upside down on the back of a hard top to show the back of the boat does any of these cameras have the ability to invert the pictures so they don't film upside down?
    Yes, the gorpo's most definitely do. It's just a matter of navigating through their menu system that is structured using the same pictures you get with flat pack Ikea shelving units.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan5 View Post
    Some good practical advice there Kev...........I'm a computer illiterate and this has what's turned me off getting one......and the missus is sick of sorting my shit out so I don't wanna push my luck !

Dan

Ha ha got one for Xmas..........
    She is gunna twist off with me asking how to do stuff with this thing
    Confidence.......the feeling you get before you fully understand the situation.

My wife got me the Sony action cam. Played around on Christmas day with it. So far so good. I like how it connects to my phone via wi fi