Thread: Status of membership

Status of membership

Hi Ausfish

Is there any reason my membership status has been reset to New Member?

Regards

Pixie

Re: Status of membership

Quote Originally Posted by PixieAU View Post
    Hi Ausfish

Is there any reason my membership status has been reset to New Member?

Regards

Pixie
    Not exactly sure what happened, but it does happen every now and then. It should be fine now and you are showing as Silver again

I've been getying a few emails from AF and paypal about my subscription in the last week or so stating that my old card number is not connected to my paypal account anymore and that my subscription will be cancelled.

There are links in the emails to update my details and they have my old card number in it. I have logged onto my paypal account and there is nothing in there about the af subscritpion.

Hope you didn't follow the links in the emails...
    Remember to always log on before heading offshore.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Hope you didn't follow the links in the emails...
    No I didn't mate but it just seems starnge that I got an email from ausfish saying my subscription was about to be renewed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by marto78 View Post
    No I didn't mate but it just seems starnge that I got an email from ausfish saying my subscription was about to be renewed as well.
    The emails are automated by Paypal

Your subscription expired on 14-11-2015

To view your subscriptions in your Paypal account go to your subscription section and you can edit or delete there.
    I can not get Paypal page to load now so I can not add a direct link for you, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by marto78 View Post
    I've been getying a few emails from AF and paypal about my subscription in the last week or so stating that my old card number is not connected to my paypal account anymore and that my subscription will be cancelled.

There are links in the emails to update my details and they have my old card number in it. I have logged onto my paypal account and there is nothing in there about the af subscritpion.
    Paypal would not put your full card number in the email, I assume you mean it mentions your old card number or maybe 4 digits of it for you to confirm it is an old card?

Finally got Paypal page to load, here is a link that might help you - https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/sear...hButton=Search

Thanks Steve yes it was only the last 4 digits of my card but I was pretty sus on it all because there was a link in the email to be clicked and I also couldn't find anything on my ausfish page about my subscription.

I did find the subscription section under pre-approved payments but its funny because I only removed the old card from my paypa accountl a few days ago but ive bought a lot of stuff with it of late.

Thanks again mate.