Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 2016. Annual Ausfish Agnes Water / 1770 M & G.

Re: 2016. Annual Ausfish Agnes Water / 1770 M & G.

Only just reading this now, so hopefully if my commitments here allow, I'd like to be in this one too. Pencil me in 50/50 this stage. Darren

I am getting closer to attending this M&G soon, so pencil me in once again. I might be a Sunlover blow-in for an overnighter if the weather and work roster allow it.

Holidays sorted, leave from home sorted - could be my first M&G in a long time. Head up on the 10th Sept. Might be a few more trips when the boys get older.

Phil, what month is the cheapest for Mullet again?

Phill is in NT on a road trip and I reckon will struggle with reception Almako...... I spoke to you years ago but I have been absent on here...Are you going this year?

Cheers
    marty
    Living the dream, Barry

Mullet is cheap now $3-5 / kg depending where you buy it.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Looks like it is time to start getting organised. Julian De Marchi and I will be up again this year. Taking Julian's Yalta and looking at accommodation. We are planning to hire our own house and look at filling it with you lot, but if there is already a place up for a couple of regulars and a boat spot, let me know.

Phil/Chong, sorry, don't count me in for any of those organiser jobs. You know I am shit at looking after myself let alone having a responsibility .

To the lurkers watching this thread, all I can say is do yourself a favor and get on board. We keep on going back to 1770 each year as it is a great time away with like minded people, and life is too short to say maybe next year every year.

Cheech

Well well well.....3 holes in the ground...
    This all looks very interesting.
    What's going on ere then?
    Spose you all hug each other and kiss and shit do you?
    Meet and Greet indeed....
    Rumour has it that blokes pull other blokes pants down too.
    Spose you have cookoffs (that are rigged by the way) and do all that crap eh?
    All looks like crap to me.
    Might just have to attend and show you homo's how its done again.

Im baaaaaaaaaaaaack....
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Holy Jesus, look who just turned up, I think you might have been one of the "where is" characters at one time....

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    Holy Jesus, look who just turned up, I think you might have been one of the "where is" characters at one time....
    Nah mate more like one of the "Has Beens"
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

The three legged goat eating Master Chef has returned.

How are those Roosters going ?

talk soon...... or maybe not ><>

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Don't you go worrying bout me chooks mate. We will be there come September. Unlike parramatta poor cheating bastards

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    The three legged goat eating Master Chef has returned.

How are those Roosters going ?

talk soon...... or maybe not ><>

LP
    Hey, steady on, nothing wrong with the Roosters... just have to get a couple of players from somewhere and things will be just fine!!

Well things are looking up now we have "OLDBY" -lost in space, pants down, over cooked, 100000000 decidable noise making, head shaved, tattooed, steroid enhanced midget back on deck... Fark cant wait...good to hear ya Mate

Any ways, pencils are out!!! pens are in , so pls let us know if u are coming and if you wish to order a shirt/cap/stubbie cooler blah blah

Also still looking for some sponsors...if u would like to be apart of this pm me or call 0407 922 109 and we can arrange $$$ shirt location and so on.

The reports from up there look great and with my "JOY" enhanced forecasting device, i have determined that coral cleaning north of Boonie and Team will drive all fish south till the see me at Fraser island then head north again and school up around spot x east of Fitzroy... or maybe in the lagoon...so will be a hot bite...

Cool...check in soon or miss out...
    Cheers,
    Chong

This year shirts / caps....

Someone bring the bleach pls

Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cheers,
    Chong