Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1770 - 6th - 8th

Re: 1770 - 6th - 8th

Brad makes his own lures that he caught that GT on, he is called reefmaster lures, they are a great product. http://www.reefmasterlures.com/
    what a sad sad AB

Great trip mate

Quote Originally Posted by Inchy71 View Post
    Great trip mate
    Thanks Inchy. We gotta catch up soon mate, since those poker games stopped.

Well done Jullian, sounds like a great few days on the water and some nice fish to go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Well done Jullian, sounds like a great few days on the water and some nice fish to go with it.
    Not to your standards yet, but I'll learn the ground the more hours I put in up there.

Spectacular trophy barcod there mate - well done!

Thanks for the report
    Cheers

Trev

nice report. just out of interest how far out was that alley craft? was he with you or on his own? i have always wanted head out there but thought my boat to small but that the boat in your photo is a similar size to mine. maybe it isnt too far in the right conditions

Quote Originally Posted by Still_Dreamin View Post
    nice report. just out of interest how far out was that alley craft? was he with you or on his own? i have always wanted head out there but thought my boat to small but that the boat in your photo is a similar size to mine. maybe it isnt too far in the right conditions
    Mark has taken his Alley Craft up a few times now when the weather is good.
    He goes as far as Sykes Reef in it without any issues but we are planning a Broomfield trip when the weather is good after Christmas.