Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: show us your pussy !

Re: show us your pussy !

nah mick wont be putting permatrims back on.went for a run in it this arvo,and she rode how it should.that problem is fixed...didn't wind it out to full noise but at cruise of 4200rpm I was getting 22knts now its up to 25knts same revs and that is all I need it to do...
    9/ 2016-8/2017 crab count
    604 sandies
    7 muddie
    0 rock crab
    0 coral crab

I think that should be spot on Rosco. I think permatrims on these hulls would make it terribly hard to trim out as far as you need it to go and get the nose up.

I put a permatrim on the Webster but it is now a flat water boat and I don't have to worry about the state of the sea.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

show us your pussy !

Im definitely no expert, I would have though a permatrim would give you more trim if you needed it?. Can trim motors further out without cavitation being an issue.

I have them in my sharkcat, in a following sea I can trim out more than normal and not have as much cavitation.

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish forums

New trailer put under it and ready for its first on water test in 20 years

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish mobile app
    Mercury 115ct going strong😁

A thread named "Show Us Your Pussy" with a latest post from "Dirty Fuzz" how can I not click on that.

The 6.2m Looks great. Is the trailer not galvanized?
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Galvanised then painted over

Mercury 115ct going strong😁

Anyone been in a 6.2 kevlacat and compared them to 2400? Much difference?
    I've been in a centre console 6.2 but never a cabin one.
    Lots of nice 6.2 kc for sale

The "old" 6.2 is kind of like a ride in a Mercedes compared to an SS Commodore (if you get what I mean) most were fitted with modest HP because of the low stern and wet feet, so, (in my opinion) they just kind of "cruise" gently, whereas the newer models tend to have better HP and can get up and go.....I know it's a strange thing to say, but it's kind of how it is (I think)

Thanks Noel,
    Few 6.2's getting around with decent horse power now.
    I have a mate with 140 suzukis on his CC 6.2. It's the best riding boat I've seen. Totally blows away his mates 2400 . Cab weight is a killer it seems.
    I'm wondering why KC stopped making 6.2 and went with 2400 mould? Because the CC 6.2 is an absolute dynamite boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Thanks Noel,
    I have a mate with 140 suzukis on his CC 6.2. It's the best riding boat I've seen. Totally blows away his mates 2400 . Cab weight is a killer it seems.
    I'm wondering why KC stopped making 6.2 and went with 2400 mould? Because the CC 6.2 is an absolute dynamite boat.

Any of you boys got any pics of a 6.2 CC? Would love to see them

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Thanks Noel,

I think it was just getting old looking, so they made a more modern shape and look.

alright! if you insist! had Catchit not quite 12 months now. done a fair few upgrades including HDS 12 Lowrance gen 3 flush mounted , anchor winch, all new LED lighting, extra house batteries, all new wiring and fuel management system, VHF radio and a full set of clears. 2003 and going strong.P1050570.jpgP1050518.jpgP1050555.jpg