Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: show us your pussy !

Re: show us your pussy !

Quote Originally Posted by outta line View Post
    This is my first cat after years in monos I had been looking for almost a year for the right cat
    it's a Noosa cat 23 walkabout I got it on Saturday I've only done 3 hours in it ..... 175 verados ..
    Nice looking cat Mick. What's the cabin size/bunk size like in the walkabouts?

Steel, s/steel or alloy trailer? If you ever put it over the weigh bridge I would be very interested in the weight. Have seen varying statements about weight but never recall seeing a real weight from a bridge etc.
    cheers
    Brendon

My 2300 hardtop cabin on weigh ridge went 2950
    but that was with only approx 220 l of fuel and missing a bit of gear but with max HP motors

thats with the light weight full stainless trailer too so saves about 140 kg

i believe the centre cab hull is slightly heavier

My Little 5.2KC Black Marlin.IMG_0487.jpgIMG_0973.jpgKC Cabin.jpg

Best boat I've ever owned. If I wasn't trying to do more long trips and over nighters I'd have it until it fell apart.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

nice boat lovey80
    9/ 2016-8/2017 crab count
    604 sandies
    7 muddie
    0 rock crab
    0 coral crab

Quote Originally Posted by rexaway123 View Post
    Here is my 2300 Noosacat based out of Sydney

43 kts spinning 4 blades
    Attachment 111380Attachment 111381Attachment 111379Attachment 111378Attachment 111382
    Awesome boat Matty

Quote Originally Posted by gofishin View Post
    Nice looking cat Mick. What's the cabin size/bunk size like in the walkabouts?

Steel, s/steel or alloy trailer? If you ever put it over the weigh bridge I would be very interested in the weight. Have seen varying statements about weight but never recall seeing a real weight from a bridge etc.
    cheers
    Brendon

Cheers mate sitting in it now trying to work out some electrical problems the starboard motor won't isolate ... The bep matrix dc meter screen is blank the screen is backlit but no display so will start there it's got 5 batteries with 2 isolate and one parallel switch

The cabin has full bunk infill the cabin has more than enough room
    port/star is 2.35m. Bow/stern 1.6m height 730mm-1m from bed

its ts on a steel trailer I will weigh the boat before I load it full of gear and let you know
    it's Got 280l a side of fuel a big ice box and 2 38L fridges plus all the electronics
    it's not going to be light with the twin verados as well my sums are telling me around the 3.3t without any gear I could be wrong tho ...
    Cheees
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........

Quote Originally Posted by rexaway123 View Post
    My 2300 hardtop cabin on weigh ridge went 2950
    but that was with only approx 220 l of fuel...
    Thanks rexaway, that's a lot less weight than I was thinking, way less actually.... but in this case pleased my guess was out - that's a very decent boat to come in at that weight.
    Cheers
    Brendon

show us your pussy !

Thanks Mick, sounds like a great boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by outta line View Post
    Cheers mate sitting in it now trying to work out some electrical problems the starboard motor won't isolate ... The bep matrix dc meter screen is blank the screen is backlit but no display so will start there it's got 5 batteries with 2 isolate and one parallel switch ...
    Sounds like a beer or three will get the problem solving mojo flowing better Mick. 5 batteries!!! U gonna run a few 80lb MK's , or just plenty of bling lights and a disco ball all night??
    Cheers
    Brendon
    PS. Did they up the max HP for yours or does the walkabout come with a greater max HP than hardtop? (Based on rexaway's comments re 150 max HP on his?

Quote Originally Posted by gofishin View Post
    Thanks Mick, sounds like a great boat.
    Sounds like a beer or three will get the problem solving mojo flowing better Mick. 5 batteries!!! U gonna run a few 80lb MK's , or just plenty of bling lights and a disco ball all night??
    Cheers
    Brendon
    PS. Did they up the max HP for yours or does the walkabout come with a greater max HP than hardtop? (Based on rexaway's comments re 150 max HP on his?

The boat is 2ndhand mate with 210hours it is well fit out and presents as new ..always going to have a few problems with a used boat but nothing beer won't fix .. Lol.. . I spoke with Nosa cat before buying the boat about the hp rating as the verados were fitted by them back then. I was told you can go bigger than the 150s and they have also fitted 200s to a 24" ..
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........

Quote Originally Posted by dan12345 View Post
    Attachment 111363here you go this is my pride and joy a kevlacat 5.2 centre console
    you didn't just have this painted by any chance did ya?

Cheers KC

show us your pussy !

Quote Originally Posted by frosti View Post
    ... ok cat owners and lovers , show us you pussy cat...
    Well there are certainly a lot of nice pussy cats shown in pics so far, but none with a name like this...

Thought this would give you guys a smile...

Pic is from a long time ago (1987), and it's a bit of a story how the name came about ...

Boat is still around but up in Hervey Bay, (but with 300 zukes now, not I/O diesels). Boat still has the same name, but not scrawled in big letters across the transom .

Cheers
    Brendon
    PS. And no, she didn't run on beer, but this is how you do a M&G properly! Don't run out of beer

i just gave it a tidy up yes

Quote Originally Posted by Casey Ison View Post
    you didn't just have this painted by any chance did ya?

Cheers KC

yeah thought it was the one. dropped my boat off there sunday. looks great mate.

cheers.

I own the voyager 625 boat that came to rockhampon will post some pics in a few days.Cheers