Thread: Boaties Market 1 November 2015

Boaties Market 1 November 2015

Next Victoria Point Marine Rescue Boaties Market date is Sunday 1st November 2105 starting 6.00am. Finish time about midday.There will be the usual bargains to be had from an expected 150 -200 sellers stalls. Queensland Government agencies, Fisheries and Parks & Wildife, will be there informing on Green Zones and artificial reefs. Emergency services - Water Police and Queensland Fire and Rescue will also share their knowledge and have equipment to look over. A jumping castle will entertain the children. Redlands Pipe Band and BAYFM100.3 will entertain the bigger children/adults. Entry for sellers has been the same for 13 years - $10.00. No need to book. Drive in through the School Rd entrance. Buyers - a donation. See you there. See www.vmr.org.au for more info. Funds are used to train volunteers and buy equipment.

Ausfish Platinum Member - R.I.P. October 2015 dayoo's Avatar

Re: Boaties Market 1 November 2015

Quote Originally Posted by coroboy View Post
    Next Victoria Point Marine Rescue Boaties Market date is Sunday 1st November 2105 starting 6.00am. Finish time about midday.There will be the usual bargains to be had from an expected 150 -200 sellers stalls. Queensland Government agencies, Fisheries and Parks & Wildife, will be there informing on Green Zones and artificial reefs. Emergency services - Water Police and Queensland Fire and Rescue will also share their knowledge and have equipment to look over. A jumping castle will entertain the children. Redlands Pipe Band and BAYFM100.3 will entertain the bigger children/adults. Entry for sellers has been the same for 13 years - $10.00. No need to book. Drive in through the School Rd entrance. Buyers - a donation. See you there. See www.vmr.org.au for more info. Funds are used to train volunteers and buy equipment.
    I'll be at the boaties market on sunday week 1/11/2015 but pretty sure I will be pushing up daiseys in 2105

Cheers
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by dayoo View Post
    I'll be at the boaties market on sunday week 1/11/2015 but pretty sure I will be pushing up daiseys in 2105

Cheers
    Barry
    Don't count your chickens - medical science is a wondrous thing. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by dayoo View Post

Cheers
    Barry
    Sad to hear the news about Dayoo.
    I wonder if anyone will be there to sell his jig heads for him.
    I never met him but I got the impression he was a great bloke.