Thread: Page not loading like used too.

Page not loading like used too.

I used to click on a thread I wanted to view and then for eg when finished i used to hit top to go to the top of the page and then hit the one in red and it would reload the Boating Chat page.

Forum - main chat - boating chat - new four stroke outboard

Am i missing something because when your 5 pages into a thread are you now required to go into the quick navigation and scroll down to boating chat and load that way?

A lot easier the old way unless I'm stuffing something up as I haven't been on here for a while.

Re: Page not loading like used too.

Quote Originally Posted by fishing111 View Post
    I used to click on a thread I wanted to view and then for eg when finished i used to hit top to go to the top of the page and then hit the one in red and it would reload the Boating Chat page.

Forum - main chat - boating chat - new four stroke outboard

Am i missing something because when your 5 pages into a thread are you now required to go into the quick navigation and scroll down to boating chat and load that way?

A lot easier the old way unless I'm stuffing something up as I haven't been on here for a while.
    Still the same, just a bit of a different layout.

Top button shown here
    ausfishtoplink.png

Then you can use the Breadcrumb trail link shown here
    breadcrumbtrail.png

Or at anytime from any position on a page you can use teh orange floating navigation bar to get the list of forums to dropdown and then click on the forum you want. Just Hover your mouse over "Fishing Forum" and the dropdown will appear.
    ausfishdropdown.jpg

Hope that helps

Hi Steve, it doesn't work like it used to for me. I have my page set on 125% magnification like I always have had and it has always worked like you describe, however since changes it doesn't work any more. I have a big orange banner blocking login name details etc.

Hi Steve, it doesn't work like it used to for me. I have my page set on 125% magnification like I always have had and it has always worked like you describe, however since changes it doesn't work any more. I have a big orange banner blocking login name details etc.
    Go to the bottom of the page and select Ipad ad the style from the Style selction drop down. That will probably work better for you if using manification

Thanks anyway Steve but it didn't work, i'll just have to squint a bit better, cheers

Thanks anyway Steve but it didn't work, i'll just have to squint a bit better, cheers
    The Ipad style doesn't work for you?

No it doesn't work for me Steve, no biggy I'm just using the other way in your bottom photo.