Thread: The proverbial last cast

The proverbial last cast

I went out for a flattie flick with my brother yesterday and after a nice day on the water told him, One last cast and we have to head in. I felt the familiar take of a small flattie but when I put pressure on the fish realised it might just be a bit bigger. This little beauty was finally boated, measuring at 79 cm and quickly released to breed again. We then packed up and headed home. This was literally my last cast.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: The proverbial last cast

Dignity,

Well done mate, I was planning to come up this year but could not make it.

Bondy

Quote Originally Posted by bondy99 View Post
    Dignity,

Well done mate, I was planning to come up this year but could not make it.

Bondy
    Bondy, been waiting for the call. unfortunately until I get a clearance to drive I need some one like you to do it for me. Went out today with another mate this morning and got 19 flatties of which we kept 5 but it was pretty dead after lunch. The only bad thing about going out today was all the tourists are still here which I don't mind except when it comes to THE RAMP, rednecks exist in good ole Aussie land, mind you there are a number of locals that think they own the place and drive off/in at 20 knots and hog the ramp during the week.

Blog Entries

Good darts Sam!!!

Hi Dignity,

The main reason I could not make it was due to not being able to stay in a caravan, unlike last time. Oh yes, I can imagine what it would be like at the ramp.

PM sent

Cheers, Bondy