Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Origin boats??? Gone????

Re: Origin boats??? Gone????

Quote Originally Posted by Bull01 View Post
    Lets hear from white pointer, he was on here a couple of weeks ago saying nothings changed and they are still trading normally.....

I joined "The Rebel Alliance"
    i wouldn't hold your breath, these guys only use forums like this for their own benefit
    fruit salad is the new Bacon

Quote Originally Posted by Bull01 View Post
    Lets hear from white pointer, he was on here a couple of weeks ago saying nothings changed and they are still trading normally.....

I joined "The Rebel Alliance"
    maybe we have already ..... ..

solar flairs man .... just randomly eats pages off public forums ......
    It’s the fish’s fault ….. because they swim in the ocean …..

Just gotta be lucky i guess

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Quote Originally Posted by scottar View Post

Some interesting reading here - one post does seem to be somewhat ironic in the boat deposits thread.

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...deposits/page2

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...nging-back-col
    As I said, its a pity that people don't do advanced searches on here before they fork out the money.

Who could forget Smashed Crabs haha Story and a half there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrah Jack View Post
    As I said, its a pity that people don't do advanced searches on here before they fork out the money.

Who could forget Smashed Crabs haha Story and a half there.
    lol .. yah the smashed one ..... wasn't sure if he smashed into one or was about to smash one .... but yah very entertaining reads man

cheers rod
    It’s the fish’s fault ….. because they swim in the ocean …..

Quote Originally Posted by fishclique View Post
    Hey guys,

I was in the process of having a boat built at origin when it went into liquidation. I didn't even get a phone call. I only figured out when they didn't reply to emails or answer calls. I went in and the doors were shut. Pretty disappointing,have lost more then 30k as well. Not happy at all. It all went downhill after Col left. There was 7 unfinished boats in there all sent to the liquidators. If any of the other owners of the unfinished boats read this please private message me. Id like to know what your doing about the situation.

Cheers fishclique
    I was caught up when "fisher boats" went into liquidation. . Exact same thing. No email responses etc, eventually a mate went past the shop for me and saw everything getting trucked out. . I, however, was one of the lucky ones where in the money I had already paid, was more or less there in asset. The hull was built (and serial number given which was lucky for me), motor purchased, electronics purchased. After 5 months or so one of the silent partner (Mick someone by memory), honored all existing contracts and finished the boat to spec. . This again, eventually was wound up.

Some others had paid up to 50% without anything to show for it.

This is very disappointing to see, time and time again it seems.

Dean.