Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whereisthis

Re: Whereisthis

Quote Originally Posted by Still_Dreamin View Post
    There was a great bakery at the corrimal shopping centre that made an awesome vanilla slice. Best I have ever eaten. I went to Edmund Rice college up at Mt Kirra for a bit before moving qld

To everybody else eggs and rice LOL.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Quote Originally Posted by Volvo View Post
    And another whereis from our trip which was a good little stopover aslo..
    Attachment 110854
    Looking back from the caravan park toward the bridge at The Entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler View Post
    Looking back from the caravan park toward the bridge at The Entrance.
    Yep Correct , we had a spot right up close to the briney with beutifull sunsets . Fishing was a tad slow here but still managed to catch ouselves a feed..
    As for Corrimal , stayed in the park there for near two weeks and near had the van blown away with some strong sou westers that came through. Plan was to go all the way to Eden down south but the cold got the better of my knee so headed back up north...

Quote Originally Posted by Volvo View Post
    Yep Correct , we had a spot right up close to the briney with beutifull sunsets . Fishing was a tad slow here but still managed to catch ouselves a feed..
    As for Corrimal , stayed in the park there for near two weeks and near had the van blown away with some strong sou westers that came through. Plan was to go all the way to Eden down south but the cold got the better of my knee so headed back up north...
    Shame you did not get as far as you had hoped eh ?. You sure missed some pretty places. Bega, Eden,Merimbula just to name a few.

If ever you get another chance then perhaps keep going a wee bit further and take in places like Orbost and Lakes Entrance on the Vic North Coast. You will not regret it.

Yeah mate it is on the to do list , would have done it last time but weather was a bit strange for that time of the year as i remember the sou westers around the Gong and further south didnt really start up till Aug/Sept.
    Actully the weather started fouling up a tad from late April this year for us .
    Next year all going well as really wanted to do that leg that you mentioned as remember those places from teenage years...
    Not to mention , really want to have another bash at the Luderick again....

Entrence-Sunset.jpg

How could you not like this time of day ??..

And this was us here
    This-is-us-here.jpg

? Nambucca Heads

Nope , still at the Entrence ..