Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Earthquake affecting fishing???

Re: Earthquake affecting fishing???

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1974 View Post
    when you taking me out red fishing tony..pretty keen to go for a run in a sailfish
    So hussar are called reds now???

yeah bull,cannot upset captain tony when ya trying to get out for a fish..i promise tony I wont out fish ya or let you gaff my fish

I fished through an earthquake in PNG a few years ago. We were in the boat on the Pandi River when it hit. We didn't feel it, but all the birds took off out of the trees. Fishing was still good.
    Dale

I fish because the little voices in my head tell me to

Tony my last trip off Fraser was during when the large second quake hit. Pulled 13 reds that day including a 13kg, 14.4kg, 15.6kg and 16kg and a good catch of other reefies. I was driving along at the time that quake hit and the water had an strange ripple to it. I said to the boys gee the water looks odd here, maybe a current line moving through but it soon disappeared minutes later. When we got back we worked out this was the time it happened. In my findings the quake made no difference to our fishing.

Regards
    Greg

www.wickedfishing.com.au The place for wicked fish pics, articles and DVD's. Your ultimate reef fishing DVD "Double Island Point & Beyond" on sale now.

Quote Originally Posted by Reefmaster View Post
    Tony my last trip off Fraser was during when the large second quake hit. Pulled 13 reds that day including a 13kg, 14.4kg, 15.6kg and 16kg and a good catch of other reefies. I was driving along at the time that quake hit and the water had an strange ripple to it. I said to the boys gee the water looks odd here, maybe a current line moving through but it soon disappeared minutes later. When we got back we worked out this was the time it happened. In my findings the quake made no difference to our fishing.

Regards
    Greg
    Thanks for that Greg,

It just proves my point my fishing suck!!

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Bull01 View Post
    So hussar are called reds now???
    Seriously fellas, I am so pleased I give you such pleasure.

If taking the piss out of me makes your day, my work is complete