Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some advice for new boat owner (again)

Some advice for new boat owner (again)

OK so this is all about saving the marriage. serious stuff

bout 2 years ago I bought a 22ft shark cat got 2 trips out lost $20k when selling. So I went a little easier this time and bought a 16ft tinnie/bowrider

Needless to say wife's a touch frost as I may have forgotten to mention I was buying it

so theory is ... feed wife fresh fish = shut wife up

Looking to head out this sat early am and as I am in west Brissy it's the same trip to moreton as it is to Labrador. I am figuring better to head out the southport seaway.

Just wanna bottom bash with bait and grab a feed. and spots/ advice would be HUGELY appreciated

thanks in advance

Mitch

Re: Some advice for new boat owner (again)

You have a problem with your maths........... = shut up wife..........is a theoretical value. In reality it doesn't exist. I tried this once myself - hope you enjoy your newly renovated house.

Mitch ,it could be worse. Look what this bloke did.
    David

Quote Originally Posted by scottar View Post
    You have a problem with your maths........... = shut up wife..........is a theoretical value. In reality it doesn't exist. I tried this once myself - hope you enjoy your newly renovated house.
    Surely =shut up wife value can be achieved with ciguatera equation?

Mitch, Mitch Mitch.....

The seaway will be closed this weekend due to boat races; I kid you not!!

Don't know how long you have been married but you give the impression its not a long term thing.
    You should consider that if you thought getting married cost a lot and selling boats cost a bit then understand divorce will cost you probably around about all the rest.

Happy wife, Happy Life. (especially if you take took that big step and got married!)

Cheers
    Chimo

Quote Originally Posted by PROS View Post
    Surely =shut up wife value can be achieved with ciguatera equation?
    Only if it's a good dose and results in "until death do us part". If it doesn't, you will hear plenty about it, over and over and over and over and over and................

Nah 3rd wife and this is till death do us part

and tips ups for spots on Moreton then ?

Quote Originally Posted by scottar View Post
    Only if it's a good dose and results in "until death do us part". If it doesn't, you will hear plenty about it, over and over and over and over and over and................
    I got my wife to say love honour and OBEY in her vows

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch73 View Post
    I got my wife to say love honour and OBEY in her vows
    Yeaaah, Good luck with that. As per a few reports from this weekend/Monday it's pretty slow going out there at the minute. We had fish stacked up on most of the offshore reefs that we fished on Monday but they had lockjaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch73 View Post
    Nah 3rd wife and this is till death do us part

and tips ups for spots on Moreton then ?
    Not much point giving you advice Mitch!! It seems that you simply do not learn!!��

It was pretty slow going but did manage a feed at northern end of Hutchies on Friday, fish went off the bite around 10 so get out early as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy View Post
    It was pretty slow going but did manage a feed at northern end of Hutchies on Friday, fish went off the bite around 10 so get out early as you can.
    Can drop the gps loc. on me pls

Hey Mitch,
    you might want to leave the Aussie seafood house your a leave just in case...

Google for starter marks but here is a pic of the area you want, around where it says "Hutchinson Shoal seldom breaks" sorry can't get GPS marks ATM.
    Attachment 110543

There is a free app called The fishing mate. Zoom in on the map and there are heaps of GPS marks there to get you started.

Scalem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk