Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Doughnut!!!

Re: Doughnut!!!

Great that you had a good trip except for a little electrical problem. How did the sounders run with the chirp turned on. When I read your first comment about another doughnut I thought surely not still issues other wise the only other thing I could think of that was missing from the last couple of trips was me

Big nuts, I thought you would be too inebriated to see your phone, or even get reception for that matter!!! Its all back in blacks fault!!������

Quote Originally Posted by hookinin View Post
    Great that you had a good trip except for a little electrical problem. How did the sounders run with the chirp turned on. When I read your first comment about another doughnut I thought surely not still issues other wise the only other thing I could think of that was missing from the last couple of trips was me
    What's that Gav???
    You have little erectile problems???
    Talk to Back in Black, he can help you out........

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    What's that Gav???
    You have little erectile problems???
    Talk to Back in Black, he can help you out........
    Gezze Rob you've got me wrong if you think Back in Black can help me out....that thought could make me limp for life

Quote Originally Posted by hookinin View Post
    Gezze Rob you've got me wrong if you think Back in Black can help me out....that thought could make me limp for life
    I'm hoping you're talking about your gammy leg there buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    I'm hoping you're talking about your gammy leg there buddy
    Maybe you shouldn't get tooooo comfortable Robert!!!! You know what happened last time!! Its alright for you , but the rest of us just can't handle it any longer!!!!��

Quote Originally Posted by Cods Whallup View Post
    Big nuts, I thought you would be too inebriated to see your phone, or even get reception for that matter!!! Its all back in blacks fault!!😉😁😜
    Cod, most things are!!

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Cod, most things are!!
    Lol!!!!! You just beat me and a few others to it! Lol lol��

Quote Originally Posted by feral cat View Post
    Was great to catch you blokes up there, we were recovering from the night before when you blokes suddenly appeared outta nowhere...hahar. Need to organize a big raft up.
    Hey mate,I don't think a raft up would be a good idea,, we headed out late that first day so we could get a good start the next day as opposed to sitting in the shed drinking the fridge empty the night before and feeling like shit.... Well it would of worked if we didn't take 60 beers and a bottle of rum out that night... I don't think we would make a good combo anchored up together... But it would be a cracker of a night mate!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cods Whallup View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't get tooooo comfortable Robert!!!! You know what happened last time!! Its alright for you , but the rest of us just can't handle it any longer!!!!��
    I know, I'm outta here.
    My 3 & 1/2 weeks good behaviour probation has probably just increased to 6 months

Quote Originally Posted by feral cat View Post
    Was great to catch you blokes up there, we were recovering from the night before when you blokes suddenly appeared outta nowhere...hahar. Need to organize a big raft up.
    Furball and Jas would be a bad idea together in a raft up mate Is steve still selling full tilt?

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Hey mate,I don't think a raft up would be a good idea,, we headed out late that first day so we could get a good start the next day as opposed to sitting in the shed drinking the fridge empty the night before and feeling like shit.... Well it would of worked if we didn't take 60 beers and a bottle of rum out that night... I don't think we would make a good combo anchored up together... But it would be a cracker of a night mate!!
    Hahar where's your sense of adventure. Dale and furball will be in on the raft up mate and i think after dales blowout at your shed i think that there will be more shit dribbling than a nursing home full of honed out fags.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dicktracey View Post
    Furball and Jas would be a bad idea together in a raft up mate Is steve still selling full tilt?

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
    Would be fun but.lol
    When it's sold he will be wearing the skin off it in thailand.lol
    2300 noosacat for sale with simrad electrics and f115's if anyone's interested.

Good sized Maories that's not the brownish gold breadcrumb trail I found floating on the surface that lead me straight to Giddy up
    Cheers
    Shane Podmore
    0407 696 949
    shane@ssinductions.com.au
    http://www.ssinductions.com.au

Life's too short to fish from the bank and you can't take money with you when you die so buy a boat stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Gr0wler View Post
    Good sized Maories that's not the brownish gold breadcrumb trail I found floating on the surface that lead me straight to Giddy up
    Shane that might have been the contents of keiths bowels after he had consumed chilli kabana compliments of dick!....if you were driving up that trail id give your boat & extra wash especially the waterline area.