Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Doughnut!!!

Re: Doughnut!!!

Mmmmmm…..Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by soulfish View Post
    I'm just stiring you up mate....everyone knows it all comes back on the skipper.
    Mate I bet its not 2 doughnuts in a row, he'll be a man on a mission this time. Maybe thaw out his pillies after he goes to bed Jason. We no how fussy he is about his pillies. You guys have a good trip i'll be ok working.

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    stay away from Jason mate he'll lead you astray 
    I've been a stray for years. Can be good fun at times.

I saw a photo of soulfush the other day! I didn't realize he was so old!��

Quote Originally Posted by Cods Whallup View Post
    You were out a day earlier than us, and that's when they were biting!! Apparently!!😉
    Friday and Saturday were cracking days for the fish.
    Sunday was pretty miserable even though we did manage a good lot in the end but we had to work a lot harder and smarter to catch them.

Doughnut!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cods Whallup View Post
    Don't worry mate ill make sure that boat is organised before you go to the pub next time!!�� pick your lip up and make sure you get some this weekend!!��
    He did trip over that bottom lip of his a few times that i saw....

Quote Originally Posted by Bull01 View Post
    He did trip over that bottom lip of his a few times that i saw....
    Don't worry bull01, he wasn't the only one! There were 4 blokes that all had the same feeling after that overnighter! It wasnt technically a dohnut but as good as! Although if ours was a dohnut bull01, what was yours?��

Hope you blokes bang them this time round. If you forget the pillies dont fret too much..... use the livey 😀

We were chatting to some guys at the ramp last weekend whose nav net failed to power up, they fished for 3 days around sykes with no radar, gps or sounder only using the navionics app on there phone. They didn't get a lot of fish but at least they didn't forget the bait. ☺

Any brand can (and will) have a hissy fit. My boats for a lot of years have always had a back up for sounder and GPS if I'm using them to do trips away. The number of times I heard of blokes having big trips ruined due to electronics were astounding - Murphy's law I guess. A cheap little combo parked in the corner can well save it's dollar value in a single trip when you are burning the amount of fuel some of the bigger rigs do - not to mention the time and effort getting to some of the more remote places.

Ouch!

I hope the next trip is a flaming good one!

Looking forward to the pics1
    Cheers

Trev

Just got home from another doughnut all I need now is another 4 similar trips and I'll have half a dozen non productive trips... I'll change my name from bannana to crispy cream... Lol

Maybe you've caught em all

Did Jason forget the pillies this time??

Oh, and you didn't mention anything about hangovers either Keith ...

Seriously now, you are truly a gentleman big fella, as this means there should still be a few left round to catch in ~2 weeks time when I am up there
    Cheers & better luck next time, but please wait 3 weeks ... (as I am sure you won't be 3-up in donut trips mate)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Just got home from another doughnut all I need now is another 4 similar trips and I'll have half a dozen non productive trips... I'll change my name from bannana to crispy cream... Lol
    Ouch. That's gotta hurt. Did you remember everyones names though?