Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1770. Fitzroy to Musgrave

Re: 1770. Fitzroy to Musgrave

Hi thanks for the feed back, really appreciate it. I think the 140 would be a good match too, I'm getting about 1.2L a km average burn but to halve that would be an awesome saving. The old 175 has some serious punch but as we all know the carbied donks love the fuel. Thanks again.

Nice report and quality hoo to go with it. Great stuff fellas.

Yes mate, VERY happy with the Simrads. Get a brilliant picture without any of the magic boxes or high end transducers. I find the map can be a little slow to refresh when you move or zoom, but otherwise reckon both units are terrific.
    fruit salad is the new Bacon

Hi fish hard what were you trolling to catch the wahoo if you dont mind sharing

Great report guys, everything about it has just made me miss 1770 and lady Musgrave so much
    Going to start planning a trip down and catch up with a few mates on the way

Awesome pics, effort and result guys

Cheers
    Rod
    It’s the fish’s fault ….. because they swim in the ocean …..

Quote Originally Posted by wayno1984 View Post
    Hi fish hard what were you trolling to catch the wahoo if you dont mind sharing
    this Xrap was very successful and also a Laser Pro
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	110414  

You need to ask your tackle shop to order this particular colour, it's called Red Sardine.