Thread: Anyone want to come to 1770??

Anyone want to come to 1770??

Myself and Lance (aussie 123) are heading up to 1770 this arvo/ tonight and have had a decky pull out. If anyone is keen let me know by PM or text on 0410446468.

Details: Leave today/ tonight. Back late Sunday night/ early Monday morning
    Boat: 2700 NC with four strokes
    Cost to you: $Nothing ( bring your own beer if thats your thing)
    Targeting Reds and other sea creatures

Much preference will be given to someone who knows their way around a boat. If you have a fave outfit by all means bring it but you will probably end up using the electrics anyway. Leave your GPS at home (my biggest hate) and by all means have a few beers and have fun but its not a piss trip.

If anyone is keen let me know asap so I know if I am grocery shopping for two or three.

Cheers

Re: Anyone want to come to 1770??

If I didn't have football on Saturday night I'd be in for sure. Shouldn't be hard to fill, pretty much impossible to beat an offer like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneC View Post
    Myself and Lance (aussie 123) are heading up to 1770 this arvo/ tonight and have had a decky pull out. If anyone is keen let me know by PM or text on 0410446468.

Details: Leave today/ tonight. Back late Sunday night/ early Monday morning
    Cost to you: $Nothing ( bring your own beer if thats your thing)
    Targeting Reds and other sea creatures

Much preference will be given to someone who knows their way around a boat. If you have a fave outfit by all means bring it but you will probably end up using the electrics anyway. Leave your GPS at home (my biggest hate) and by all means have a few beers and have fun but its not a piss trip.

If anyone is keen let me know asap so I know if I am grocery shopping for two or three.

Cheers
    What a good offer Shane. You're a good bloke mate.

Bugger, I am on call. Would love to do a trip like that! Hope you have a good one

Ausfish Bronze Member Marchy001's Avatar

Fantastic opportunity!! Very generous.
    Sadly..... I'll have to settle for Weipa this afternoon.
    Hope the trip is a successful one.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchy001 View Post
    Fantastic opportunity!! Very generous.
    Sadly..... I'll have to settle for Weipa this afternoon.
    Hope the trip is a successful one.
    Sadly have to settle for weipa! That would be terrible!�� next time you have a free 3 day fishing adventure Shane please don't post it on here, just ring me!!!!!!!!! Wish you could give Bannana some tips on how to look after deckies!! Lol�� cheers guys have a good one and hope you can find somebody!��

Spot is filled guys.
    Thanks

Spot is filled guys. After seeing the weather a good mate of mine got creative and postponed some work. Thanks for the interest, I will post next time there is room on the boat for someone.

Cheers

I'd love to go one day but I couldn't not pay a fair share of the costs! That's just too damn kind.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneC View Post
    Myself and Lance (aussie 123) are heading up to 1770 this arvo/ tonight and have had a decky pull out. If anyone is keen let me know...

Cost to you: $Nothing ...
    Sounds like those new Honda's are too damn fuel efficient Shane if you don't need your deckies to chip in ...

Hope you have a great trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the deckies are catching fish they ARE paying their way.

If Aussie 123 had a Deckie pull out , are we talking about fishing trip or something else?
    Living the dream, Barry

bwa hahahahahah

So how did you boys go?

Did ok mate. I think we counted 17 species of fish so was a pretty mixed bag. Didn't break any records but it was a good trip.