Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Offshore Spot Thieving useless fishermen

Re: Offshore Spot Thieving useless fishermen

Its probably a bit different down SEQ way where there are thousands of boats covering the ground and there are few secrets. The first trip I did with banned member "The Lump" we went to my super secret Cobia Spot. Later we moved 20m to Maccas super secret Cobia Spot.
    Over the years I have visited small bits of structure I have found around the Bay only to find they have been fished for years by guys like Snapperbasher
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Re: Offshore Spot Thieving useless fishermen

Quote Originally Posted by Almako View Post
    Prowl n Wolf great attitude, I think I might have to take a leaf. Normally I'm not real happy but I think you are right. One thing hard to cop though is when they come flying in ping your mark give you a smirk and drive off again, had that happen a few times. Must have had my head down for too long as i didn't see them coming. One more thing that has got me boiling is when they show up and do your exact drift.. grrr... But I should chill and accept that they are just out to get a feed as well.
    double grrr is when someone comes up to you while drifting a productive patch and says looks good. Then anchors on it.