Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: rito you stinking toads!!!!!

Re: rito you stinking toads!!!!!

Do you think someone in the NSW Police Force lost a bet? Their FB profile pic has changed a bit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dale

I fish because the little voices in my head tell me to

Agree with most of what you said Phill but you lost the plot (or are being overly democratic) to suggest NSW didnt deserve that thrashing.
    QLD were extremely good and would have won no matter what but NSW contributed to the margin with their complete lack of discipline and focus on thuggery. Sure all Origins have some biffo and hard stuff but it was clear that NSW thought to intimidate QLD they needed to use swinging arms and spear tackles to do it. Tamou's ridiculous high shot and following uppercut attempt is a case in point. Nope- they didnt go out to play footy, they let frustration get the better of them and they were soundly walloped as a result.
    The Blues have just lost whatever traction they gained in last years aberration. They have just been reminded that when QLD really get fired up there is nothing they can do about it- they just have to hope they get complacent to sneak a win. The mental scars are back.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiebasser View Post
    Ranga, I won't ask you the score mate, I was there and saw it. I won't even tell you that it is spelt righto, because you already know that. I would like to ask why the New South Wales team is sponsored by VICTORIA Bitter? Is it because the team think NSW beer is cr@p, or is it because NSW beer thinks your team is cr@p? What a great game. I'm not sure if they showed it on TV, but they didn't need a band to play before the game, they just had Billy Moore come out on the pitch and yell QUEENSLANDER a few times. That got the crowd going.
    Victoria bitter, thought they were sponsored by 60 minutes.!

Haha, what a hiding.....history book hiding!

I thought NSW's sole try was quite well constructed!

Really can't believe that result. I had made a decision post game 2 to listen to the ABC commentary and have CH9 volume turned down because the complete and utter one eyed Gus Gould's commentary was just too much. If he didn't say 'NSW's young legs are getting the better of QLD' once he said it a 1000 (insert Fatty's version here) times. But after the 10 min mark you could see the QLD defence was just brutal. Nate Myles was laying wood every opportunity he got. So I turned the CH9 volume up and the ABC down to get a gauge on Gould's feelings and it was priceless...by the 65min Gould & Warren were talking about the Ashes.

So happy today!
    "Pimp A Shrimp" 7.0m Offshore Marine Master Jaycat. 2 x 175 Zuks

Lost count of how manyy times those grubby Qld'ers were put on report !!

Actually the grubs would be those shrieking pre-game NSW posters who now don't even have the decency to come back into this discussion to say "well Played" or such. Show some humility.

I clearly remember saying that to my NSW mate that one time they won. I was just being humble after they showed how good they were by winning one series in - how many ??

To good toads!

It was a fitting result to futher exacerbate the shocking record of the biggest grub in history Paul Gallen, good to see him now the most unsuccessful captain ever and the captain of the team that lost by the biggest margin ever, love it.

Say no more!!!

The refs had a bad game, the blues were terrible and qld were way too good. Both teams are full of grubs and if you cant see that you need to open both eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Bull01 View Post
    The refs had a bad game, the blues were terrible and qld were way too good. Both teams are full of grubs and if you cant see that you need to open both eyes
    Your right the refs did have a bad game! I can't believe that disallowed that try to Thurston!! Then they missed that hedbutt from tamou!��
    Nate Miles has cleaned his act up ( he had a shave!), lol, I will say one thing, I respect Paul gallen for the support he gave cameron smith over the last week, I've always hated the man with a passion, but under the circumstances of the week he did show some decency!

2 highlights from last night . 1 bad and 1 good . Tamou still refuses to sing the national anthem of the country he plays for and Hodges "Hayne plane" after he kicked a goal . priceless
    At Heaven's gate a soldier stood,
    his story ready to tell,
    St Peter said, 'no need my son all is understood,
    Go right in cos you've already served your time in Hell'

Quote Originally Posted by ranga7 View Post
    To good toads!
    ^^Too good!
    Dale

Maybe one more.
    Dale

OK one more
    Dale

Quote Originally Posted by Cods Whallup View Post
    Your right the refs did have a bad game! I can't believe that disallowed that try to Thurston!! Then they missed that hedbutt from tamou!😁
    Nate Miles has cleaned his act up ( he had a shave!), lol, I will say one thing, I respect Paul gallen for the support he gave cameron smith over the last week, I've always hated the man with a passion, but under the circumstances of the week he did show some decency!
    Gallen may have supported Smith, but if you are talking about the Facebook page of Gallen's that was supporting Smith I'm not so sure. Gallen came out during the week and said that FB page has nothing to do with him.
    ~~~><))))*>