Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: rito you stinking toads!!!!!

Re: rito you stinking toads!!!!!

Batman you've come out of the darkness!�� its on like donkey kong!!

Quote Originally Posted by One more drop View Post
    Gee I can't wait to hear all the whinging when QLD lose. Especially grubby Captain Smith. quite possibly the biggest grub in the game!
    Crikey bit harsh. lm happy to put a carton of coronas on it if your game

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Crikey bit harsh. lm happy to put a carton of coronas on it if your game
    What??? That Cam Smith is the biggest grub in the game? You're on! Now just look at footage of him whinging after watching a bloke with a broken neck get taken off the field. I'll have a carton of New thanks.

Nice use of the word Crikey too Brett!

Gee I can't wait to hear all the whinging when QLD lose. Especially grubby Captain Smith. quite possibly the biggest grub in the game!
    What??? That Cam Smith is the biggest grub in the game? You're on! Now just look at footage of him whinging after watching a bloke with a broken neck get taken off the field. I'll have a carton of New thanks.
    So are we betting on a footy game or cam smith being a grub or not? I just spoke to bull01 and he will only back nsw if i give him 20 points start

So are we betting on a footy game or cam smith being a grub or not? I just spoke to bull01 and he will only back nsw if i give him 20 points start
    You offered 20 points start and then backed out of it like a typical qld flogger..... Lets not let the truth get in the way of some false allegations!

no that the grub is indeed a grub. Bull01 has lost his nerve after being thrown around a deck on the weekend! It was a bit Lumpy! Get it???? Lumpy!

People who know Rugby League seem don't seem to think that.
    ~~~><))))*>

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Delisser View Post
    You are off ya head, he is number 1 grub in the game!

Well bugger me? I don't know Rugby League?

If being a grub was in the Olympics you could bet your house that Cameron Smith would get the gold, Nate Myles silver and Justin Hodges the bronze.... I would of given the gold to hodges but after he proved he can't back up what he dishes out (when he was belted years ago ending up with a broken jaw) he proved he was too soft for the gold.. Likewise with Nate Myles after getting flogged by Paul Gallen... Leaving Cameron Smith with the gold. He's the only grub in the game that always does the slyest shit and always makes sure he's never in the fireing line to back up what he dishes out...

He's a grub...

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    If being a grub was in the Olympics you could bet your house that Cameron Smith would get the gold, Nate Myles silver and Justin Hodges the bronze.... I would of given the gold to hodges but after he proved he can't back up what he dishes out (when he was belted years ago ending up with a broken jaw) he proved he was too soft for the gold.. Likewise with Nate Myles after getting flogged by Paul Gallen... Leaving Cameron Smith with the gold. He's the only grub in the game that always does the slyest shit and always makes sure he's never in the fireing line to back up what he dishes out...

He's a grub...
    Is that all you could come up with???? Pi#s weak batman!��

Well bugger me? I don't know Rugby League?
    I was referring to the 5 former and current internationals (4 from NSW) who since the 60 mins story aired have been on TV & Fox claiming Smith is one of the most decent men playing the game of Rugby League today. But hey, perhaps you might know more about Rugby League than them.

BTW on the subject of grubs......
    I notice Greg Bird (who's currently suspended) has managed to get himself suspended a total of 29 weeks in his illustrious career, that's a few more than the Blue's captain Paul Gallen who's been outed for a total of 20 weeks. Both fall well short of the record holder and former NSW winger John Hopoate who accumulated 45 weeks of suspension.
    Cam "The Grub" Smith's career total of 4 weeks doesn't seem to be in the same league as these three choir boys does it?
    Smith is also a bit slack off the the field, if he wants to match these guys he needs to lift his game in the department of .... Girlfriend glassing, drunk and disorderly, common assault, drug taking, racially abusing team mates, racially abusing opposition players, public urination, intimidation of a Council officers, abusing a minor, and of course amateur proctology.
    ~~~><))))*>

i don't really know much about what you're all talking about, but i like the spirit of it!
    standing on a bridge
    watching water rushing under-
    neath it must have been much harder
    when there was no bridge just water

Mike, well said.
    Cameron Smith, Captain Australia, Maroons and Melbourne. What an inspiration.
    As far as Nate Myles being flogged by Gallen, LOLLLLLLL.
    Both Ennis and Gallen couldn't punch there way out of a plastic bag.
    The two grubbiest players today and Gallen the most overated.
    QUEENSLANDER
    Historian/Collector of Old Sidecast Fishing Reels