Thread: Found: Rod and Reel Combo

Found: Rod and Reel Combo

G'day,

Found/recovered a decent rod and reel combo today. Somewhere on the Redcliffe peninsula.

Give rod and reel make and location it was lost and I can get it back to you.

Cuzza

Re: Found: Rod and Reel Combo

That's very good of you -cuzzamundi- hope they get it back.
    happy days ahead summer is coming

Lost shinmano sienna 2500 and rod few months ago up near scarb reef, but would be stuffed by now.

Yeah, not the one, Greg. That's gotta hurt, though. Hopefully doesn't happen again, mate.

Cuzza

Yeah Cuzza, just put it down for a minute, then got a hit and over it went the the big tackle shop at the bottom of the ocean.

I lost a Tiagra 80 on a Custom bent butt rod.
    Only joking.lol

G'day Cuzza
    I lost a shimano bream raider rod with a daiwa caldia 2500 reel. Reel was loaded with White tasline braid and had a squid jig attached.
    Lost on 27 June about 5.20am from my kayak heading from Pirate park launch location to Scarby reef. Went overboard around the flag reef area and I spent a few hours going back and forth over the area trying to snag it but to no avail.

Cheers John

Sorry, John - isn't the one. Will keep an eye out for it. Hopefully it comes back to you. Keep trying to snag it as there isn't much run through the area. Should still be embedded somewhere in the reef.

Cuzza