Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fantastic Service!!

Re: Fantastic Service!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    Don't blame me for your bad habits
    I'm easily lead, you know that

Quote Originally Posted by gofishin View Post
    Well done Tony. Now that you are on a roll you had better buy another truck to test out your luck... .

Seriously, the bit that surprises me is that it was Toll! That's gotta be a first, normally they are hopeless - both sides of their transport business.
    Cheers
    Brendon

PS. Twice the speed = twice the power. Does this mean you also need to buy bigger batteries now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Putting 2 more dedicated batteries in & maintenance man is linking them, I think mainly for charging purposes.

That'll give us 4 batteries for 4 rods, but it'll take a while to emulate the electric master Moejoes!!

I have been looking at getting an electric or two and was looking at the MegaTwin or the Shimano Beast master 9000, what would you guys recommend for pearlies/snapper in the shallows (90-160m) then want to start chasing flames etc. out in the 250-300m mark ?

Campbell's rang me Thursday 2pm saying Junas reel has turned up & just wanted to confirm what to spool it with.
    turned up here 10.30 Friday morning!!
    so that's 2 great service experiences, a nice change.
    Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Campbell's rang me Thursday 2pm saying Junas reel has turned up & just wanted to confirm what to spool it with.
    turned up here 10.30 Friday morning!!
    so that's 2 great service experiences, a nice change.
    Tony
    So not only are you too slack to wind, now you get someone else to spool your reels as well?????
    What's this world coming to. Soon you will have someone else taking your boat out and catching all the fish as well........oh, hang on

Oh, come on.............................