Thread: Girls love to fish too!

Girls love to fish too!

I love to fish.....are there any other girls on here or is this more just for the guys?

I love spending my weekends outdoors, especially on the water....seems like an impossible task unless you have a man with a boat. Hoping to find some weekend options to spend more time on the water fishing.

Re: Girls love to fish too!

I'm not sure that it's a 'men's only' thing. But I haven't seen any ladies here looking for deckies for their boat. If you're happy to do a little land based fishing is gladly go fishing with ya. I'm on the Gold Coast, have been hooking onto sand whiting at currumbin last few weeks. A few big bream/flatties there too, they love the prawns/little nippers.

Girls love to fish too!

Quote Originally Posted by Donna68 View Post
    I love to fish.....are there any other girls on here or is this more just for the guys?

I love spending my weekends outdoors, especially on the water....seems like an impossible task unless you have a man with a boat. Hoping to find some weekend options to spend more time on the water fishing.
    What kind of boat do you have if at all? Do you have any female friends with boats? Is male and female companionship when fishing ideal also?
    I think the days of this just being for 'the guys' is long gone with the dinosaurs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    LITTLE SKIPPER!

My wife often comes fishing with me, if fact she loves rubbing it in that she is a better fisher person than me, or so she claims. Her claim to fame is that she has caught a barra and I have not.

I should have added my 5 year old daughter also comes often, probably more often than my wife and she loves it. One day recently she had 10 fish in the boat to my 1. My excuse is I spent the whole time tying her line, baiting her hook, taking her fish off, etc, but I should probably be honest and just admit it was her day!