Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bait and tackle shop at carseldine servo

Bait and tackle shop at carseldine servo

I read on here a month or so ago it had shut up shop. Is it open again? Where abouts can I get good bait on the way to sunny coast on Saturday morning(without huge detour)

Re: Bait and tackle shop at carseldine servo

I drove past this morning, it's still closed.
    Dale

I fish because the little voices in my head tell me to

You could try Aussie Seafood House at Lawnton.

1/690 Gympie Road
    Lawnton QLD 4501
    Phone 07 3881 0895

Trading Hours
    Monday Closed
    Tuesday to Friday 9:30am to 5:30pm
    Saturday 9:00am to 5:30pm
    Sunday 9:00am to 5:00pm

OR, when ya get there...... http://kawanabaitandtackle.com.au/
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 03-06-2015 at 07:36 AM.
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

You could try tackle world at Lawton. You will probably get the service you used to get a carsildine a few years ago.

Cheers rob

Quote Originally Posted by rtp1984 View Post
    You could try tackle world at Lawton. You will probably get the service you used to get a carsildine a few years ago.

Cheers rob
    Unfortunately it is a bit of a detour from the route I take. Might have to go Friday afternoon and visit there and Aussie seafood house.

Good selection at Tackleland Sandgate. Prices not too bad either. Their pillies are from Sunny Coast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tackleland at Sandgate all the way. Great bait selection and quality, and always great service.

Cuzza

Shame..used to visit that shop way back in about 1990 fairly often as we headed to wherever with the boat on..they where open early also...tackle shops dont seem to open as early now??? I dunno just what I think I have noticed across the board.

Shit, I hadn't noticed it had shut up shop. Now that I think about it, it had looked a little bare in there last time.

They were just putting in a tank for a mangrove jack.

I was talking to the guy in the servo last time I was there and he said it was going to open up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumby_III View Post
    I was talking to the guy in the servo last time I was there and he said it was going to open up again.
    There is a notice on the front door , saying they are going to reopen. The notice also mentioned something about Tackleland
    at Sandgate.
    Shawn

Hi all. Heard yesterday that the guys from Tackleland Sandgate have taken over the lease and will reopen the shop at Carseldine in the next couple of weeks. Possible that official opening will be on 01 July.

With Mark and his crew in charge, I'm sure it will be well stocked and worth the visit on the way past.

cheers

Jeff

It will great to have a bait and tackle shop back there. So convenient on the way to deep water bend, shorncliffe or the coast.

Agreed it will be good to have a tackle shop back there as it is very convenient. Personally, I have taken a liking to the ramp at Cabbage Tree Creek as it is normally not busy and it makes stopping at the bait shop at Sandgate mentioned above very easy.

Problem with that site is it is so hard to get back out on to the highway when its busy, I've been stuck behind 10 or 15 cars trying to get out of there. I'm not a patient person!