Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bait and tackle shop at carseldine servo

Re: Bait and tackle shop at carseldine servo

You need to get up earlier Feral. I'm in there twice a week and have not had an issue in the last 8 1/2 years.
    Dale

I fish because the little voices in my head tell me to

Ausfish Platinum Member - R.I.P. October 2015 dayoo's Avatar

The Bait and Tackle shop (Tackleland) at the Carseldine servo opened for business today.

Yeah saw they were open on way home from work, which is good - the original mob were always closed by that time of day.

The gossop is that Mark from sandgate tackle shop has taken it over, so it should be better than the last lot.

Called in on the way home from work yesterday. Had a good look around and also a good chat with Mark.
    They have given the old girl a new coat of paint , along with other changes . Moved the freezers around etc. Good stock level and it looks as though it is only going to get better. Mark seemed pretty excited with the potential of the store . Great to see it up and running again .
    Shawn

I stopped in today and got my bait for tomorrow offshore trip. The big guy was helpful and showed me some different types of hooks. Great to have them open again and even better that they are willing to come out from behind counter and give good advice!!

Just a thank you to Mark and the boys from Tackleland Carseldine .Went into there recently to arrange something for a mate . Even though they made bugger all out of the deal ,Mark and his staff could not have been more helpful or friendly . Shit it was good to see the store full of gear and bloody busy .
    Shawn