Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reds, trout, snapper and and Goldband

Re: Reds, trout, snapper and and Goldband

I can get mullet fillets for $2 a kilo if you want to swap.lol
    Good report as usual,that show is one of the best I have ever seen.
    Mick

If you want some fillets mate just pop around.

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    If you want some fillets mate just pop around.
    I like to call before I pop around.lol

Great catch again mate...& thanks for letting myself & boys crash a couple of nights we owe you a few cartons..cheers

Mate you are a bloody legend

nice work guys

i have some work to do!!!!!!!

seen a 4ft great white diving for crays at lamont which was interesting😏

Great report keith and a top effort again. I can't wait to get back up there soon but i also want to hit fraser more as its on my doorstep, Those bloody islands are softening me up though.
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by nautical prince View Post
    Mate you are a bloody legend

nice work guys

i have some work to do!!!!!!!

seen a 4ft great white diving for crays at lamont which was interesting

Lance that would absolutely scare the crap out of me.... did you freeze or shit???

How did you guys go mate?

I thought I seen you at Broomfield the other night but wasn't sure. I was going to come over and say giddy but thought if it was you that you might have Gourmet the sponge dick-knob on board...

I hear your boat going awesome so good on ya fellas you deserve it. We will have to catch up one night out there as long as Garry's left at the ramp.

Quote Originally Posted by feral cat View Post
    Great report keith and a top effort again. I can't wait to get back up there soon but i also want to hit fraser more as its on my doorstep, Those bloody islands are softening me up though.
    Cheers.

Cheers mate.

I got a spot for ya when I see you next.... you'll love it

Give me a call when your REaDy

Quote Originally Posted by soulfish View Post
    Great catch again mate...& thanks for letting myself & boys crash a couple of nights we owe you a few cartons..cheers
    Any time mate. You don't owe me shit.

Glad you guys had a good trip and pity we didn't catch up on the Monday night for a few coldies.... next time.

Another great haul and report Keith, well done mate. You have certainly been making up for lost time of late

But c'mon all you fellas posting Offshore Reports... Really....! A little while ago we were getting maybe four or five offshore reports a month, and one or two reports with a truckload of good fish - if that.

Now it's 10 a week and ALL with good fish!!!!! WTF!

How is a man supposed to get some sleep at night.... Just too many good reports and good fish pics to keep up with .... and .... some great pics that I have seen recently haven't even ended up on here yet... Where's the report and pics Stansy, or do we have to wait until B&B Mag
    Cheers
    Brendon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mate I'm sitting on the patio looking out to sea at Agnes and clocking up brownie points at the same time. How good is this. Anything you need done while I'm up here and time on my hands

Just get the gear ready Gav... Breaksea next buddy

Well done again Keith, some nice fish in that mix. How good is that Snapper show and good to see they're on their annual schooling migration through that area.

Cheers
    Greg

www.wickedfishing.com.au The place for wicked fish pics, articles and DVD's. Your ultimate reef fishing DVD "Double Island Point & Beyond" on sale now.

Quote Originally Posted by Reefmaster View Post
    Well done again Keith, some nice fish in that mix. How good is that Snapper show and good to see they're on their annual schooling migration through that area.

Cheers
    Greg

cheers Greg.

yeah mate I caught snapper in plague per portions mid last April in a similar area.

On the weekend at one stage the show took up the whole screen. They were bloody thick that's for sure.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by hookinin View Post
    mate I'm sitting on the patio looking out to sea at Agnes and clocking up brownie points at the same time. How good is this. Anything you need done while I'm up here and time on my hands
    Can you mow Keith's lawn & do the weeding