Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Moejoes - Looking For Potential Decky

Re: Moejoes - Looking For Potential Decky

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Oh come on.............

You even put Beaker in there, just for me!!
    That's gold.
    I was looking through it & seen you Tony.
    Seems now you are a target species

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    You can see but you can't have old boy..

Any chance of it being emailed to shane@ssinductions.com.au pretty pretty pleeeeeeeeease ?

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Do you get the feeling Rob banana is getting very overly protective & possessive??

I reckon it would be a long, slippery plank on Giddyup. You'd start to slip, but Keith would let you go so far, just enough to crap yourself, then the gaff would come out & he'd hook you in, giving you the illusion he was saving you, but then just as you were getting your confidence up, out comes the plank again

Tony,

You will find I take out guys who have their own boats the majority of the time who are not looking at being a deckhand for someone but just keen on jumping on board for a trip and maybe learn a thing or two at how to catch a feed (usually a red). Theres a reason i don't take them out to the 100mtr line but thats another story..
    Mate I'm just happy to help a few of the guys out and help them cut a corner or two and in return I pick up quite a bit myself from some (Pie oven!!!! hell yeah!!!). The look on your face when you put down a bait actually targeting a red and landed one was priceless as it was when you hit the trout on that trip with me. If I recall you got your personal bag of reds and trout in just over a days fishing....

In the last couple of months Ive taken out Soulfish, Snapper Basher, Moejoes, Hookinin, Kaypee, Bull, Bull 01, Dick Treacy, Cods Wallup, George & Saun & another good mate of mine Hoffy & a few other blokes... Everey bloke has landed a decent red and the smiles on the faces from most the guys is far better for me than the one on my face when I land one........ Im not after a full time deck hand Im happy to take out the guys who are struggling in an area or keen to learn and if I can show them then great but thats why I take out the fellas. I remember when i started and no one would show me jack shit other than Gibbo... Every dick was worried about their marks..bla bla bla. I couldn't care less about marks or holding back info on guys and I get nothing from it. Just like the fishing chart Rob wouldn't hand over to mic... thats why i made 1 for him. It doesn't take much in life to extend your hand to someone and trust me when you do you get 10 fold back....

Quote Originally Posted by Gr0wler View Post
    Any chance of it being emailed to shane@ssinductions.com.au pretty pretty pleeeeeeeeease ?
    Send me your address and I'll get my daughter to mail a couple to you. Mate see if theres any changes you want and I can get them changed. You might want Back in Black removed from the bottom corner for example. I also didn't add hussar or stuff like that but can add what ever you like and change over species if prefered.

Tony,

You will find I take out guys who have their own boats the majority of the time who are not looking at being a deckhand for someone but just keen on jumping on board for a trip and maybe learn a thing or two at how to catch a feed (usually a red). Theres a reason i don't take them out to the 100mtr line but thats another story..
    Mate I'm just happy to help a few of the guys out and help them cut a corner or two and in return I pick up quite a bit myself from some (Pie oven!!!! hell yeah!!!). The look on your face when you put down a bait actually targeting a red and landed one was priceless as it was when you hit the trout on that trip with me. If I recall you got your personal bag of reds and trout in just over a days fishing....

In the last couple of months Ive taken out Soulfish, Snapper Basher, Moejoes, Hookinin, Kaypee, Bull, Bull 01, Dick Treacy, Cods Wallup, George & Saun & another good mate of mine Hoffy & a few other blokes... Everey bloke has landed a decent red and the smiles on the faces from most the guys is far better for me than the one on my face when I land one........ Im not after a full time deck hand Im happy to take out the guys who are struggling in an area or keen to learn and if I can show them then great but thats why I take out the fellas. I remember when i started and no one would show me jack shit other than Gibbo... Every dick was worried about their marks..bla bla bla. I couldn't care less about marks or holding back info on guys and I get nothing from it. Just like the fishing chart Rob wouldn't hand over to mic... thats why i made 1 for him. It doesn't take much in life to extend your hand to someone and trust me when you do you get 10 fold back....

It doesn't take much in life to extend your hand to someone and trust me when you do you get 10 fold back....

Ain't that the truth Keith ! not always but you learn that some people will never be like that and you can still get satisfaction in knowing how much you helped them and the rest doesn't matter.

But while your feeling generous I would love to learn how to bottom fish properly as I have not done a great deal of it

Hang on Banana didn't Rob give you that spot near Musgrave...."Imaginary Reds"

Quote Originally Posted by soulfish View Post
    lol

Do you want a fish chart..... A4!!

Tony,

Amen Keith!

Yes Please...

Quote Originally Posted by soulfish View Post
    That's exactly what it is " Imaginary "
    Some spots are sacred

Just like the fishing chart Rob wouldn't hand over to mic... thats why i made 1 for him. It doesn't take much in life to extend your hand to someone and trust me when you do you get 10 fold back....

Keithstar, I was always gonna give one to Mick ( But the reverse psychology & shit stirring kicked in ).
    Sorry buddy but had to see if you would make one up, which you did LOL Well done!!!! Loved the Beaker part as well.
    Mick, I'll also get you some brackets down the track but you have to give me something for them.
    Whilst Banana man ( Keithstar ) has taken me under his little furring wing, over the last few years I have learnt a lot of valuable information from him & vice versus.
    I do recall a few years ago when I mentioned I wanted to fish certain areas & you use to stir me up about it, well now we fish those areas..........
    Honestly, anyone who gets the chance to fish with him will find it most enjoyable & both challenging as Keith thrives on that bag out catch.
    He is a great person to fish with and will do almost anything for anyone, that's what drives him even further to see that WOW!!! look on anyone's faces that fish with him.
    Please, just make sure you know how to throw a chute or you'll surely hear about it

Cheers Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    That's exactly what it is " Imaginary "
    Some spots are sacred

Sacred spots which ones.... The sandbanks..?? I know ruffly where they are after drifting them in Moejoes for 8 hrs on my first trip in Moejoes. 4 blokes 1 spangled after being on the water 16 hrs if i recall... You've come a long way Bobby boy.

Imaginary reds alright.... Who gave that mark to you anyway??? I know who named it... lol And why Ive never fished it...

Sacred spot....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    Just like the fishing chart Rob wouldn't hand over to mic... thats why i made 1 for him. It doesn't take much in life to extend your hand to someone and trust me when you do you get 10 fold back....

Keithstar, I was always gonna give one to Mick ( But the reverse psychology & shit stirring kicked in ).
    Sorry buddy but had to see if you would make one up, which you did LOL Well done!!!! Loved the Beaker part as well.
    Mick, I'll also get you some brackets down the track but you have to give me something for them.
    Whilst Banana man ( Keithstar ) has taken me under his little furring wing, over the last few years I have learnt a lot of valuable information from him & vice versus.
    I do recall a few years ago when I mentioned I wanted to fish certain areas & you use to stir me up about it, well now we fish those areas..........
    Honestly, anyone who gets the chance to fish with him will find it most enjoyable & both challenging as Keith thrives on that bag out catch.
    He is a great person to fish with and will do almost anything for anyone, that's what drives him even further to see that WOW!!! look on anyone's faces that fish with him.
    Please, just make sure you know how to throw a chute or you'll surely hear about it

Cheers Rob.
    Don't be nice now big boy and yes you were the fella who wanted to go 20k's further nth... The sand banks as I recall...lol

Would you like an A4 fish chart Bobby??

Sacred spots which ones.... The sandbanks..?? I know ruffly where they are after drifting them in Moejoes for 8 hrs on my first trip in Moejoes. 4 blokes 1 spangled after being on the water 16 hrs if i recall... You've come a long way Bobby boy.

Imaginary reds alright.... Who gave that mark to you anyway??? I know who named it... lol And why Ive never fished it...

Sacred spot....lol

I know, what a trip...........
    I do recall you had the time of your life LOL

lol

Do you want a fish chart..... A4!!
    A4? Are you cost cutting already ?