Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Moejoes - Looking For Potential Decky

Re: Moejoes - Looking For Potential Decky

Quote Originally Posted by Cods Whallup View Post
    Kind of! Should be a list on here somewhere for guys and girls that aren't always able to get out in there own boat, or simply don't have a boat, to display their information for men and women chasing crew at different times, to call them and see if they are up for a fish!

Here ill start;

Hello my name is whallup, can and will fish almost whenever, can and will fish for anything, happy to help out with cost, boat cleaning, deckie duties throughout the trip, will not tuck anybody in, will try to have a laugh, non smoker, social drinker, live Northside of Brisbane ( kind of) willing to learn and to share tips as well!! There I think something like that would help! Cheers
    Now my turn, Hi my name is Outwide Mick,I use to try and catch trout with a Venom until I went on Giddy Up. I can throw a chute very well,I have the ability to stand straight at Mach 1 speeds in a Noosa Cat,
    I can bring mates that can't gang hooks,I can drink a lot of bourban,have money for fuel,don't mind looking at the skippers Poo as it floats by even if it does resemble corn flakes,I smoke sorry,
    I like Agnes Waters chicken burgers alot,I don't have a fish chart thingy,I don't have outboard things,
    Thats about all I have.
    Gav,stay out of this,I have tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Come on Gav, get back into it!!

Everyone else is

Sounds like even Keithstar is worried about you being lured to the dark side

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I'm batman Gav is my Robin!!! we're solid. And you Tony would be the Penguin. lol

Unlike yourself and Rob who have discarded Gav to the mounting decky scrap pill that you two guys have created by sucking these poor buggers dry this is something I will not do to him. lol

Gav will be like Steve Austin (6m dollar man) when I'm finished with him..... without the bionics.

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I'm batman Gav is my Robin!!! we're solid. And you Tony would be the Penguin. lol

Unlike yourself and Rob who have discarded Gav to the mounting decky scrap pill that you two guys have created by sucking these poor buggers dry this is something I will not do to him. lol

Gav will be like Steve Austin (6m dollar man) when I'm finished with him..... without the bionics.
    I'd rather be the Joker The penguin is rather short & fat by memory?? Might more resemble someone on your tub

And you may need a tad more than $6,000,000 to get Gav into shape!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Cods Whallup View Post
    Kind of! Should be a list on here somewhere for guys and girls that aren't always able to get out in there own boat, or simply don't have a boat, to display their information for men and women chasing crew at different times, to call them and see if they are up for a fish!

Here ill start;

Hello my name is whallup, can and will fish almost whenever, can and will fish for anything, happy to help out with cost, boat cleaning, deckie duties throughout the trip, will not tuck anybody in, will try to have a laugh, non smoker, social drinker, live Northside of Brisbane ( kind of) willing to learn and to share tips as well!! There I think something like that would help! Cheers
    Dito, pretty much the same as Whallup Cods but I will tuck you in if needed, have a 7m sharkcat if you want to go in mine, have a methanol breathing 200series Sahara that we can use as a tow vehicle if needed, a lot stronger than I look, like to think I'm pretty handy with a boat as I was taught by my old man who was a skipper in the redcliffe coast guard for 11 years, (normally) don't snore, can throw a parachute even if it's not right I can definitely throw the f***er......hey look there it goes, hey were those rope thinggys supposed to be attached to anything ? can tie a granny knot but need you to rig my lines....just kidding. oh and PS. just my opinion but unless the skipper says otherwise he should be asked how he likes his rod rigged and it should be done and baited for him ready to drop as soon as he has put the boat on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gr0wler View Post
    Dito, pretty much the same as Whallup Cods but I will tuck you in if needed, have a 7m sharkcat if you want to go in mine, have a methanol breathing 200series Sahara that we can use as a tow vehicle if needed, a lot stronger than I look, like to think I'm pretty handy with a boat as I was taught by my old man who was a skipper in the redcliffe coast guard for 11 years, (normally) don't snore, can throw a parachute even if it's not right I can definitely throw the f***er......hey look there it goes, hey were those rope thinggys supposed to be attached to anything ? can tie a granny knot but need you to rig my lines....just kidding. oh and PS. just my opinion but unless the skipper says otherwise he should be asked how he likes his rod rigged and it should be done and baited for him ready to drop as soon as he has put the boat on the spot.

Lol, quick moejoes before batman gets on here!!

Quote Originally Posted by outwide1 View Post
    Now my turn, Hi my name is Outwide Mick,I use to try and catch trout with a Venom until I went on Giddy Up. I can throw a chute very well,I have the ability to stand straight at Mach 1 speeds in a Noosa Cat,
    I can bring mates that can't gang hooks,I can drink a lot of bourban,have money for fuel,don't mind looking at the skippers Poo as it floats by even if it does resemble corn flakes,I smoke sorry,
    I like Agnes Waters chicken burgers alot,I don't have a fish chart thingy,I don't have outboard things,
    Thats about all I have.
    Gav,stay out of this,I have tried.
    Mate, you fit the criteria perfectly..... you're up!!!
    That's the only way you'll get a fish chart thingy is by being a deckie on Moejoes LOL, unless of course Keith has already done one up for you.

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand why banana man would say such things???
    You're always welcome on Moejoes little buddy, but hey, you have been warned if you venture out you walk the plank !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gr0wler View Post
    Gezzzz mate, someone who'll have my rod rigged up & baited before we stop for our next drop!!!!!
    That's just unheard of............. You're on

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    Mate, you fit the criteria perfectly..... you're up!!!
    That's the only way you'll get a fish chart thingy is by being a deckie on Moejoes LOL, unless of course Keith has already done one up for you.
    yeah it's done!!!

yeah it's done!!!
    Can we all see a copy

Gezzzz mate, someone who'll have my rod rigged up & baited before we stop for our next drop!!!!!
    That's just unheard of............. You're on
    And he'll tuck you in!! Sounds broke back to me Robert!��

I think this sums it up!!!!

I don't understand why banana man would say such things???
    You're always welcome on Moejoes little buddy, but hey, you have been warned if you venture out you walk the plank !!!
    Do you get the feeling Rob banana is getting very overly protective & possessive??

I reckon it would be a long, slippery plank on Giddyup. You'd start to slip, but Keith would let you go so far, just enough to crap yourself, then the gaff would come out & he'd hook you in, giving you the illusion he was saving you, but then just as you were getting your confidence up, out comes the plank again

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Can we all see a copy

You can see but you can't have old boy..

Attached Images Attached Images

Oh come on.............

You even put Beaker in there, just for me!!