Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Moejoes - Looking For Potential Decky

Re: Moejoes - Looking For Potential Decky

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    Really???? Surely you got those brackets?
    Maybe Keithstar can also make you up a nice & shiny set as mine are dull & boring.
    You just enjoy your next trip on Giddyup.....I'm sure he'll have you bouncing around in the back...........again!!!!!!

Na boats going awesome now Bobby Boy so just a smooth ride & a box full of red fish on Mic's next trip.... As opposed to a graviton ride and sore finger if he goes to the dark side.....

Mic's still young and fit and can still stand and wind up manually so he's still welcome on Giddy Up.... he's not an old geriatric fart like your last crew member that has to resort to a back brace and electric reel....

Who??? This cranky Alpha Male Silverback!!!!!!!
    I use to be the one on the left Bobby... now I'm the fat one on the right....

I can always revert back and bare teeth when a stubborn mule stands in pole position on my boat and refuses to throw out the parachute...

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Na boats going awesome now Bobby Boy so just a smooth ride & a box full of red fish on Mic's next trip.... As opposed to a graviton ride and sore finger if he goes to the dark side.....

Mic's still young and fit and can still stand and wind up manually so he's still welcome on Giddy Up.... he's not an old geriatric fart like your last crew member that has to resort to a back brace and electric reel....
    Back brace and electric reel, that's soooo sad, lmfao
    This thread makes it sound like we need an Ausfish deckie training school,lol

Hey batman where you been? Apparently you been running down the track with no gear on and a gorilla on your back or something! Lolol, but I didn't believe them!!! Nope not me!��

Now that we have all had a few days away from this thread and had time to settle down, can we all re-join and have a group hug........
    Time to concentrate on new deckies and meet new people!!!!!
    Who's up for a few days at the M&G?

Rob if the silver back gets a hold of that mule I recon he will crush it's neck after raping it...

As far as crew goes mate you've already got Back in Black (yeah I know he's old but hey he doesn't swear), Outaline (he's a good back up skipper), CodsWallup (Did I mention he's gay?? but he is a chippy), Soulfish (he would love nothing more than to jump on board)....

How many more crew do you need???

Gav r u still with me little buddy??? Or has the dark side got a hold of you as well. Let me know if your keen for the M&G I'm going to go for about 5 days... Crew to be confirmed (once I know who the F&^K Robs taking... don't want to get in trouble for pinching his crew again)

Cods Wallup you were on the list... But you chose the plank...

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie123 View Post
    Back brace and electric reel, that's soooo sad, lmfao
    This thread makes it sound like we need an Ausfish deckie training school,lol
    Kind of! Should be a list on here somewhere for guys and girls that aren't always able to get out in there own boat, or simply don't have a boat, to display their information for men and women chasing crew at different times, to call them and see if they are up for a fish!

Here ill start;

Hello my name is whallup, can and will fish almost whenever, can and will fish for anything, happy to help out with cost, boat cleaning, deckie duties throughout the trip, will not tuck anybody in, will try to have a laugh, non smoker, social drinker, live Northside of Brisbane ( kind of) willing to learn and to share tips as well!! There I think something like that would help! Cheers

There is an old post on here somewhere from a few years ago but it's old info now so a new thread would probably be a good thing as the membership has changed dramatically.

Rob if the silver back gets a hold of that mule I recon he will crush it's neck after raping it...

As far as crew goes mate you've already got Back in Black (yeah I know he's old but hey he doesn't swear), Outaline (he's a good back up skipper), CodsWallup (Did I mention he's gay?? but he is a chippy), Soulfish (he would love nothing more than to jump on board)....

How many more crew do you need???

Gav r u still with me little buddy??? Or has the dark side got a hold of you as well. Let me know if your keen for the M&G I'm going to go for about 5 days... Crew to be confirmed (once I know who the F&^K Robs taking... don't want to get in trouble for pinching his crew again)

Cods Wallup you were on the list... But you chose the plank...
    Oh well batman that is life!! Thank you very much for giving me a start! Very much appreciated!!��

Quote Originally Posted by Cods Whallup View Post
    Oh well batman that is life!! Thank you very much for giving me a start! Very much appreciated!!👍
    Pick up that bottom lip old son.... As I said your a chippy, you have super powers & you can throw a parachute without being asked

Pick up that bottom lip old son.... As I said your a chippy, you have super powers & you can throw a parachute without being asked
    Thanks keef!����������

Look out behind you Rob!!!

Bananna knows you are looking for his new, potential deckies!! LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

Look out behind you Rob!!!

Bananna knows you are looking for his new, potential deckies!! LOL
    Hahahahahhaa
    That's so funny

You might want to start with training yourself...lol

You can start in the back yard throwing the parachute...
    They do parachute deployment course at the Caboolture Airfield.
    I've enrolled....... I'll be an expert in no time

I use to be the one on the left Bobby... now I'm the fat one on the right....

I can always revert back and bare teeth when a stubborn mule stands in pole position on my boat and refuses to throw out the parachute...

You could've at least let me brush my teeth & floss before you took that shot of me and posted it up on here

Quote Originally Posted by hookinin View Post
    Got back from holiday with the wife and a full bag of brownie points back in the bank and read this post having a good chuckle as I went....... BUT don't know if I should say much as the plank seems a bit slippery

You normally play golf in a group of four Mick and I still have some clubs in the shed and I haven't sold my boat.
    Come on Gav, get back into it!!

Everyone else is

Sounds like even Keithstar is worried about you being lured to the dark side