Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Moejoes - Looking For Potential Decky

Re: Moejoes - Looking For Potential Decky

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post

Going on how you got your last two deckies (3 if you include the immense pressure I put on you to take Gav) Mic & Tony by meeting them on Giddy up and then luring them to the dark side I can only imagine Snapper Basher, Out wide and Cods Wallup are now on your hit list.....

Either way If they fish Moejoes they have a life time Ban on Giddy-Up

and here i am thinking we were friends...... think i might take up golf ....... lol
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........

Soulfish, are you chasing crew, or anyone else for that matter! Anything to get away from these two squabbling princesses fighting over good blokes!��

He's yours Rob.... Thats another one donated to the Bobstar crew list..

Back in Black
    Outaline
    Cods Wallup

Snapper basher & Gav have yet to be traded
    You only got the shits cause I said you weren't batman!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cods Whallup View Post
    Soulfish, are you chasing crew, or anyone else for that matter! Anything to get away from these two squabbling princesses fighting over good blokes!👍
    ok maybe I'm a bit hard on old Bobby....

sorry Bob😢

Thanks for the counciling guys.

CodWallup...me & Bob are fighting over the dregs champ...😃

Quote Originally Posted by outta line View Post
    and here i am thinking we were friends...... think i might take up golf ....... lol
    you were the jewel of the crown of deck hands Mic.. Just our Moejoes couldnt mix and we became criptonite for each other out there😀

Your Bobs now... It's sad to see you go but like any relationship breakup I'll just pick up my bottom lip and move on hopefully to greener pastures. I did find Codswallup but hey lets just say they were far from Greener pastures😜

you were the jewel of the crown of deck hands Mic.. Just our Moejoes couldnt mix and we became criptonite for each other out there😀

Your Bobs now... It's sad to see you go but like any relationship breakup I'll just pick up my bottom lip and move on hopefully to greener pastures. I did find Codswallup but hey lets just say they were far from Greener pastures😜
    lol, alright you can be batman!!��

Quote Originally Posted by Cods Whallup View Post
    Soulfish, are you chasing crew, or anyone else for that matter! Anything to get away from these two squabbling princesses fighting over good blokes!��
    Lol...mate I have to be carefull answering this as ive been mates with banana boy for 25yrs back when all we would catch was Mac Tuna ..he says I'm he's mentor but I know he's taking the piss.I would like to have you onboard Cods Wallup because it's hard to get crew at times & ive only ever heard good things spoken about you.i would hate to cop a lifetime ban for taking you.i guess if Banana lets me take you then its a yes from me....but I will have to get back too you!!..ps we were at a red & trout bbq last nite on the turps & maybe he sacked you guys after a few too many...or maybe not he's hard to work out sometimes even he can't work himself out..!!haha.....god help us all if he gets on here tnight after a big day at the track...hope he got up..lol

pps...as for Moejoes anyone seriously wanting to go for a fish with him ...do so you will have a great time..here is a bloke I met 2 1/2 years ago that made me up a set of outboard support brackets & I hadn't even met him!..good bloke ol Bobby..& I take me hat off to anyone that could be bothered to build an 8m platey in there back yard for 3000 +man hours!

Outwide mick,,,ive been waiting for my chart too mate off rob for 2 years..just get it off banana mate it will be that good the DPI will be lining up for them.
    I did predict this would turn pear shaped at post 3 Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by soulfish View Post
    Lol...mate I have to be carefull answering this as ive been mates with banana boy for 25yrs back when all we would catch was Mac Tuna ..he says I'm he's mentor but I know he's taking the piss.I would like to have you onboard Cods Wallup because it's hard to get crew at times & ive only ever heard good things spoken about you..i guess if Banana lets me take you then its a yes from me....but I will have to get back too you!!..ps we were at a red & trout bbq last nite on the turps & maybe he sacked you guys after a few too many...or maybe not he's hard to work out sometimes..!!haha.....god help us all if he gets on here tnight after a big day at the track...hope he got up..lol

pps...as for Moejoes anyone seriously wanting to go for a fish with him ...do so you will have a great time..here is a bloke I met 2 1/2 years ago that made me up a set of outboard support brackets & I hadn't even met him!..good bloke ol Bobby..& I take me hat off to anyone that could be bothered to build an 8m platey in there back yard for 3000 man hours!

Lol, only taking the piss soulfish!! Hes mad the bas#£@d!! He knows a handy crewmember when he crosses one!! Don't you batman!!! ��

ok maybe I'm a bit hard on old Bobby....

sorry Bob

Thanks for the counciling guys.

CodWallup...me & Bob are fighting over the dregs champ...
    Hookinin would love to hear that!! LOL

Lol...mate I have to be carefull answering this as ive been mates with banana boy for 25yrs back when all we would catch was Mac Tuna ..he says I'm he's mentor but I know he's taking the piss.I would like to have you onboard Cods Wallup because it's hard to get crew at times & ive only ever heard good things spoken about you.i would hate to cop a lifetime ban for taking you.i guess if Banana lets me take you then its a yes from me....but I will have to get back too you!!..ps we were at a red & trout bbq last nite on the turps & maybe he sacked you guys after a few too many...or maybe not he's hard to work out sometimes even he can't work himself out..!!haha.....god help us all if he gets on here tnight after a big day at the track...hope he got up..lol

pps...as for Moejoes anyone seriously wanting to go for a fish with him ...do so you will have a great time..here is a bloke I met 2 1/2 years ago that made me up a set of outboard support brackets & I hadn't even met him!..good bloke ol Bobby..& I take me hat off to anyone that could be bothered to build an 8m platey in there back yard for 3000 +man hours!

Outwide mick,,,ive been waiting for my chart too mate off rob for 2 years..just get it off banana mate it will be that good the DPI will be lining up for them.
    Sounds like I'll never see a run on Maverick now. Thanks bannana for threatening life bans!!! LOL

Jason, whatever you do, don't tell him we were rafted up last Sat night in Fitzroy. That might be enough to push him over the edge

It's all in good humour Soul,Keith is doing me up one as we speak mate.
    I have only known Keith for a short time but his hospitality is second to none.We all have one BIG thing in common,WE LOVE FISHING and all of what comes with it.
    It may seem a little serious but just piss taking and I enjoy that.
    Whats the chances of a couple of those engine supports in the next 10 years Rob LMFAO.
    Cheers Mick

Quote Originally Posted by outwide1 View Post
    It's all in good humour Soul,Keith is doing me up one as we speak mate.
    I have only known Keith for a short time but his hospitality is second to none.We all have one BIG thing in common,WE LOVE FISHING and all of what comes with it.
    It may seem a little serious but just piss taking and I enjoy that.
    Whats the chances of a couple of those engine supports in the next 10 years Rob LMFAO.
    Cheers Mick
    As we speak you reckon..lol...I reckon by now he will be naked running down the straight at Doomben trying to beat todays Stradbroke winner....& he would have had a gorilla each way on himself!

Only talking from past experiances.......but that was a greyhound not a horse

He's yours Rob.... Thats another one donated to the Bobstar crew list..

Back in Black
    Outaline
    Cods Wallup

Snapper basher & Gav have yet to be traded
    Keep em coming Keithstar.......
    I don't mind, especially after they have had some pre-training on Giddy-up
    Less training for me.....

Mick's is done!

Don't suck up his ass now little buddy!!!!! If you weren't such an ass you would of given him one 12 mths ago when you said you would.... it would only have taken you 60 seconds (at work on your bosses time) to do one and cost you nothing!!!
    I thought you would have given him that one I gave you to give him 12 months ago......
    You know I don't like doing things twice .....

Quote Originally Posted by Tangles View Post
    Moejoes you have 0% positive feedback at this stage of your application for deckies. Need to rev it up mate , have some nice pics of tropical islands, palm trees and chicks in bikinis plus pics of big red fish and lots of them, this plus a decent bbq on your tub capable of firing up a pig on the spit wouldnt harm your chances of getting potential quality deckies to apply.

I hear you Tangles.
    I'll see what I can do.
    Maybe I need to say try before you buy LOL