Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Moejoes - Looking For Potential Decky

Re: Moejoes - Looking For Potential Decky

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Don't be nice now big boy and yes you were the fella who wanted to go 20k's further nth... The sand banks as I recall...lol

Would you like an A4 fish chart Bobby??
    I'm always nice......
    No thanks mate, give it to someone on here.

So is Keith going to post a video of how to throw this thing called a parachute ? personally I would rather have it strapped to my back but WTF would you need a parachute in a boat for anyhow ?

HMMMMMMMM is it gunna keep dropping ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gr0wler View Post
    So is Keith going to post a video of how to throw this thing called a parachute ? personally I would rather have it strapped to my back but WTF would you need a parachute in a boat for anyhow ?
    I was searching for a full on detailed set of drawings someone previously done up on the site last year, but cannot seem to find it.
    I've offered to pack Keith's parachute next time he goes skydiving, but somehow he seems to think my deployment suxs LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Gr0wler View Post
    Found it!!!!
    There you go Shane, any further queries please refer Keithstar
    Should be all self explanatory
    I've now done my bit towards helping others be better prepared for their first ever trip on Giddyup which involves correct chute deployment procedures

I've been asked to enlighten some people on chute deployment so I have got out my crayon and paper to make it easy peezy for the person involved ok
    This is the steps when taking out of bag first set up

So when the chute is lying in boat the way u have pulled in after first deploying out of bag is the way u throw out
    When pulling the chute from retrieval in pull in neat at feet and then place chute nice and flat then lay mainline on top then throw out in reverse

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    Found it!!!!

I've been asked to enlighten some people on chute deployment so I have got out my crayon and paper to make it easy peezy for the person involved ok

So when the chute is lying in boat the way u have pulled in after first deploying out of bag is the way u throw out
    When pulling the chute from retrieval in pull in neat at feet and then place chute nice and flat then lay mainline on top then throw out in reverse
    Lol that's piss funny rob! You wouldn't of gotten much work done today! Good fishing jt your the only one hooked up, you'd think one of the blokes in the background would get the gaff!!

Bannana boy, as I was admiring your chart, I realised something was missing, so I added it in for you!!

If you remember clearly, I did say to you on our trip that it was a once in a lifetime trip, which you laughed at & said, no mate, you'll be doing it again, which I have had the pleasure of doing again with Moejoes

I still remember the adrenalin hit as that 1st red hit the deck, an unbelievable feeling

You got me hooked mate, & Rob reaffirmed that feeling, & I appreciate all you guys taught me.

Just need a break in the weather & Juna & I will drag my tub up & see how we go

And seriously, Moejoes throws a GREAT chute!! LOL

Beaker
    Attached Images Attached Images

[QUOTE=Back In Black;1590818]Bannana boy, as I was admiring your chart, I realised something was missing, so I added it in for you!!

I'd throw that species back!!!!
    A little tough at times, just like Spanglies

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Bannana boy, as I was admiring your chart, I realised something was missing, so I added it in for you!!

If you remember clearly, I did say to you on our trip that it was a once in a lifetime trip, which you laughed at & said, no mate, you'll be doing it again, which I have had the pleasure of doing again with Moejoes

I still remember the adrenalin hit as that 1st red hit the deck, an unbelievable feeling

You got me hooked mate, & Rob reaffirmed that feeling, & I appreciate all you guys taught me.

Just need a break in the weather & Juna & I will drag my tub up & see how we go

And seriously, Moejoes throws a GREAT chute!! LOL

Beaker

Bit more broke back going on here Robert!

Quote Originally Posted by Cods Whallup View Post
    Bit more broke back going on here Robert!
    I know.
    What's with the love hearts Tony?????
    I'm glad you reaffirmed the chute throwing Tony as I don't recall you ever deploying or retrieving my chute last trip
    Bloody deckies

[QUOTE=Moejoes;1590821]
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

I'd throw that species back!!!!
    A little tough at times, just like Spanglies
    I wanted to write a NO TAKE SPECIES but Juna wouldn't let me!

Found it!!!!
    I've now done my bit towards helping others be better prepared for their first ever trip on Giddyup which involves correct chute deployment procedures

That's classic, I wonder if I can pack it into one of my tennis ball guns so I can deploy it faster than anyone has ever deployed one before ?

I know.
    What's with the love hearts Tony?????
    I'm glad you reaffirmed the chute throwing Tony as I don't recall you ever deploying or retrieving my chute last trip
    Bloody deckies
    The reason I didn't knucklehead was you obviously needed the practice, & the improvement over 2 days was immense

And if you think I was going to throw it, & muff it, & then cop the never ending abuse on Ausfish that you get from banana, think again sunshine

Rob the crew you drew on giddy up looks way to skinny...not to scale I hope.

Thinking much the same Jason.

If all his crew were that build, he wouldn't be SO paranoid about weight distribution!! LOL