Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1770 29th May... Joy!

Re: 1770 29th May... Joy!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    deciding.................. my head hurts a little.....
    Sounds like you need a Friday off...
    Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. But ,flogging him into submission will result in him taking up crabbing.... and once he gets a taste of that sh*t, well, he may never return again.

Quote Originally Posted by JulianDeMarchi View Post
    If you're up that way, will be doing a raft up in Fitzroy lagoon Sat night. If you're after some sleep, stay away!

No loud music after 10pm OK, or I will be calling the Police!!

Better still, I will get it posted on Facebook that you are having a party and you will be overrun by 300 unwanted, beer bottle throwing feral's, and a hundred copper's to shut you down.

Quote Originally Posted by Oog. View Post
    No loud music after 10pm OK, or I will be calling the Police!!

Better still, I will get it posted on Facebook that you are having a party and you will be overrun by 300 unwanted, beer bottle throwing feral's, and a hundred copper's to shut you down.
    I can picture it now, 300 bogans swiming out to Fitzory for an "open house"...

Yeah well I'll move out to one of the adjacent suburbs, Musgrave will do.

Have a good one, I could not think of a better place to spend your birthday.

The way the weather is looking there might be 300 people at Fitzroy!! and all thirsty for Joy.

Joy is going north 1st...if any left happy to share...$5.50 / 7 oz inc. mixer/fish ice and GST...shit load better than your local
    See you all up there very soon.....yeah fish on
    Cheers
    Cheers,
    Chong

So where was everyone Saturday night?
    We were in Fitzroy lagoon rafted up to Maverick.
    So how did everyone go?
    We had one legal Redthroat in the box by Friday night.
    Things were looking promising - NOT!!!
    Saturday morning til about midday was great for us, then they shut down and we caught stuff all arvo.
    Fitzroy was lit up like a mini city from a distance at night. First time I had ever seen so many boats there!!!!
    We got our last 5 fish Sunday morning ( Took 3 hrs longer than anticipated but we got there) meaning we didn't get back to Bris Vegas til 7:00pm.
    All in all a great trip with Back in Black.
    Thanks Tony, still think you caught the most unluckiest Red that ever lived LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    So where was everyone Saturday night?
    We were in Fitzroy lagoon rafted up to Maverick.
    So how did everyone go?
    We had one legal Redthroat in the box by Friday night.
    Things were looking promising - NOT!!!
    Saturday morning til about midday was great for us, then they shut down and we caught stuff all arvo.
    Fitzroy was lit up like a mini city from a distance at night. First time I had ever seen so many boats there!!!!
    We got our last 5 fish Sunday morning ( Took 3 hrs longer than anticipated but we got there) meaning we didn't get back to Bris Vegas til 7:00pm.
    All in all a great trip with Back in Black.
    Thanks Tony, still think you caught the most unluckiest Red that ever lived LOL.
    How can you say that Rob??????
    It took skill, knowledge & understanding of the elusive red emperors likes & dislikes to land that horse

Or on the other hand, maybe just dumb luck

Just got the cod, tusks & then the red to fillet, all the others done & frozen. Had fresh red throat for lunch. YUMMY

I stayed south. Launched at 6am Friday ....Anchored in Musgrave on Friday night..... Bagged on CRFF by 10am saturday, so pulled the pin and headed back to Brisvegas. It was very quiet, boat wise around Muzzie.

Only 4 fishing boats anchored in the lagoon that night...... No Reds.

I managed a lot of Good Hussar.... to 45cms.

Maori Cod, RTE, Parrot and Spangled made up the bag.

Weather not quite as good as forecast.

LP
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Had a good trip. Rolled into Club Chill at 10PM. Drank till 1:30AM, then up at 5AM to head to 1770. Launched at 9:30ish and steamed out to Sykes. Fished there all day for no Reds. We did get our target species though. We had the aim the whole time to bottom bounce for Marlin on mullet fillets. Chong did not disappoint. Stayed in close to Lamont Friday night.

Saturday we fished wide of Fitzroy then stayed in close to Fitzroy to fish that night. Looked like a mini-city in the lagoon from the outside.

Was on 82 the whole time, but didn't hear much radio chatter. Finished cleaning fish last night, boat tonight. What a life...