Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: quicky

Re: quicky

Cheers mate,it's getting there slowly. Alot of planning and bloody hard work.
    I reckon it will turn a few heads at the ramp on a Saturday morning lol.
    There is so much more I could of done but where do you draw the line so to speak.
    Its funny,when I had the first of the black hulled C.C 625s bloke would walk up in shear amazement of how good it looked and how well I kept it for the 8 years I owned it.
    I reckon I will need a personal assistant for the questions at the ramp,I am always approable and happy to answer or assist anyone.
    Cheers Mick.

Blog Entries

Hot pies & fish!!!!! What more could one want ???

Quote Originally Posted by outwide1 View Post
    Atleast he calls you mate.
    Wheres all your reports then.
    I want my fish board thingy you promised too.
    There seems to a lot of people that currently have boats and comment on Keiths posts but I have never seen a post from them.
    I can relate to having to work to pay for our habits,3 years now of FIFO with no life what so ever except working.
    Not me Mick!! My reports may suck, but up they go anyway

Tony

Nah Tony, We love your reports.
    Especially how we can take the p*ss out of your inabilty to catch good fish compared to your lovely wife.lol

Quote Originally Posted by snapperbasher View Post
    Thanks again for the trip Keith!... Been a long time between drinks....
    I had a blast with you guys Rob and Andrew are both top blokes that I would fish with again in a heartbeat.
    cods whallups cod on the first drop was a classic... Wouldn't expect anything less from you Andrew....:-)
    Thanks Snapper, was nice to meet you both.
    Always good to meet new people on here and have a laugh.

Atleast he calls you mate.
    Wheres all your reports then.
    I want my fish board thingy you promised too.
    There seems to a lot of people that currently have boats and comment on Keiths posts but I have never seen a post from them.
    I can relate to having to work to pay for our habits,3 years now of FIFO with no life what so ever except working.
    The things we do
    Yeah sometimes my phone don't work either.....
    I don't like reporting, prefer to stay the quiet achiever

Mick
    I gave your fish thingy to Keith.
    Didnt he give it to you

Nah Tony, We love your reports.
    Especially how we can take the p*ss out of your inabilty to catch good fish compared to your lovely wife.lol
    Ah good, my work is complete!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    The things we do
    Yeah sometimes my phone don't work either.....
    I don't like reporting, prefer to stay the quiet achiever
    Bobby you weren't the quiet achiever when I met you a few years back. I remember seeing the email chain you would send to 50+ people each trip.... I enjoyed reading them.

the last trip you and Outaline Mic done was a cracker a im sure the guys on here would of appreciated a post...

As as I said rob I only got on here to throw a post up to meet others to help fill the boat when short for crew. It's turned out bloody unreal meeting guys like Back in black, Ferral cat, bull, snapper Basher, Outaline, Outwide, dick treacy, hookinin, overdraft, Megabite, graham, cod Wallup, horse, Rosco, Gofishin, part time and then there's the myriad of other fellas who ive talked to and keen to get out for a fish with or that I've simply forgotten about. For me it's been the best thing I've done to meet other fisherman as opposed to joining a clicky club or group of blokes who act like Sheila's and are more interested about group activities rather than fishing.

Throw up your future posts bobby... You catch some good fish and can share a lot with these guys. Doesn't have to be a brag mat just a few pics here and there and when the fish chewed would be good.

Just remember If I didn't post you would never of met your #1 crew (Outaline) or Tony (back in black) or Gav (hookinin) or snapper Basher (locky) or cod Wallup (does he even have a real name&#128512 or Outwide (you still owe him a chart I remember you offering him one) or bull or God knows how many others.

its been worth the 20min effort to throw up a post so don't be shy big boy. You catch some good fish and sharing is caring.

i think the way Mic has wrote this could be taken out of context but he is right. It would be good to read a few more posts regardless of the catches.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Not me Mick!! My reports may suck, but up they go anyway

Tony
    your reports don't suck mate there honest and real. You suck but that's life😜

Quote Originally Posted by Oog. View Post
    Great report Keith.
    I had a job booked for the Tuesday, so just did a short overnighter on Sunday to the top of Breaksea to feed a zillion undersize red throats.
    Definitely should have cancelled that job and went up there!!

Hmmmm, hot pies too, good job.
    Just ordered my pie warmer, had another look at their website after reading your report and they have a 24hr sale for $28 delivered if anyone is interested.
    $18 if you are lucky enough to have a local store with stock.

Might catch up next trip for a beer.
    mate soul fish and myself are trying to get back up there over the next few weeks. I'll let you know when we are heading out.

definatley keen for that raft up and stubrock

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    its been worth the 20min effort to throw up a post so don't be shy big boy. You catch some good fish and sharing is caring.
    Well said Keith. I put posts up for others to read even though they are mostly crap. It gives other guys goof info on coniditions, current etc...

Very well said Keith.
    I believe it's everyones right to post or not,but why sit on the fence.
    If your going add your 2 cents worth in comments,share a post or 2.
    It's good to write a good story including some good photo's.
    It gets the blood flowing and starts you thinking or planning your next trip inspired by a post.
    Mick

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Bobby you weren't the quiet achiever when I met you a few years back. I remember seeing the email chain you would send to 50+ people each trip.... I enjoyed reading them.

the last trip you and Outaline Mic done was a cracker a im sure the guys on here would of appreciated a post...

As as I said rob I only got on here to throw a post up to meet others to help fill the boat when short for crew. It's turned out bloody unreal meeting guys like Back in black, Ferral cat, bull, snapper Basher, Outaline, Outwide, dick treacy, hookinin, overdraft, Megabite, graham, cod Wallup, horse, Rosco, Gofishin, part time and then there's the myriad of other fellas who ive talked to and keen to get out for a fish with or that I've simply forgotten about. For me it's been the best thing I've done to meet other fisherman as opposed to joining a clicky club or group of blokes who act like Sheila's and are more interested about group activities rather than fishing.

Throw up your future posts bobby... You catch some good fish and can share a lot with these guys. Doesn't have to be a brag mat just a few pics here and there and when the fish chewed would be good.

Just remember If I didn't post you would never of met your #1 crew (Outaline) or Tony (back in black) or Gav (hookinin) or snapper Basher (locky) or cod Wallup (does he even have a real name��) or Outwide (you still owe him a chart I remember you offering him one) or bull or God knows how many others.

i think the way Mic has wrote this could be taken out of context but he is right. It would be good to read a few more posts regardless of the catches.
    Thanks Keith,
    Hmmmmm so many nice gestures in one paragraph.
    Just doesn't seem right

Quote Originally Posted by Oog. View Post
    Great report Keith.
    I had a job booked for the Tuesday, so just did a short overnighter on Sunday to the top of Breaksea to feed a zillion undersize red throats.
    Definitely should have cancelled that job and went up there!!

Hmmmm, hot pies too, good job.
    Just ordered my pie warmer, had another look at their website after reading your report and they have a 24hr sale for $28 delivered if anyone is interested.
    $18 if you are lucky enough to have a local store with stock.

Might catch up next trip for a beer.
    Thanks for the heads up Oog.
    I just ordered mine.