Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: quicky

Re: quicky

Awesome report and catch as always Keith. Good to see Lisa....... Oops..... Lachy got a few. And Mick Outwide, I saw your beast getting measured up for the motors last week. Mate what an awesome looking beast. Bet you can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by outwide1 View Post
    Can you stop posting pics of trips please whilst I am boatless.lol
    Its funny how this site about 10 years ago was full of posts like yours,now it seems it just you that posts succesful trips.
    Rob, SELL YOUR BOAT YOU DON'T USE IT.LMFAO
    Keep them coming unit.
    Mick
    Honestly Mick, I shouldn't of done this trip due to work commitments but the Keithstar called me up Monday 3:30pm shit stirring me, so I thought I'd shit stir back saying I'm in.........
    Well end result was by 6:30pm I was driving up the highway thinking " What the hell am I doing ???? "
    But after the misses had me booked in for the last 3 weekends & next 2 I had to do it regardless otherwise I was never going in the near future.
    What made it more enticing was that this trip was a walk on / walk off trip at such short notice. ( Thanks again Keith otherwise this trip wasn't happening for me ).

Come on......Moejoes gets used - 3 big trips up north for the year to date.
    Not as much as would like due to this Sunny coast project but will in the future.
    Unfortunately I need to work to pay for my fishing habit
    I like to be the quiet achiever
    I'll send you some paddles Mick LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Mate, looked like you struggled for your trout quota??

Feel free to give Juna a yell for any tips!! LOL

Great haul & report as usual mate.

How are the boys going with the bucket incident?? Coping??

Tell them from 1st hand experience, therapy can help, but it takes time
    Hahahaha, Tony you don't wanna ask those sort of questions
    What happens on the boat, stays on the boat......

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Not sure mate. They normally have one in September I think. I always seems to see someone up there each trip. I'm heading up with Soulfish in our boats weather permitting on the weekend of the 22nd of this month for 10 days. If the weathers shit we'll probably just come home but if it's good will stay and do a bit of exploring.
    Keithstar, are you organising another M&G ............

If so, I'm there.Lock me in for one of those weekends. I'm off Friday 29th ( Caloundra Show Day ).
    Are you available Outtaline?

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    Honestly Mick, I shouldn't of done this trip due to work commitments but the Keithstar called me up Monday 3:30pm shit stirring me, so I thought I'd shit stir back saying I'm in.........
    Well end result was by 6:30pm I was driving up the highway thinking " What the hell am I doing ???? "
    But after the misses had me booked in for the last 3 weekends & next 2 I had to do it regardless otherwise I was never going in the near future.
    What made it more enticing was that this trip was a walk on / walk off trip at such short notice. ( Thanks again Keith otherwise this trip wasn't happening for me ).

Come on......Moejoes gets used - 3 big trips up north for the year to date.
    Not as much as would like due to this Sunny coast project but will in the future.
    Unfortunately I need to work to pay for my fishing habit
    I like to be the quiet achiever
    I'll send you some paddles Mick LOL.
    you called my bluff bobby but I'm glad you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    Keithstar, are you organising another M&G ............

If so, I'm there.Lock me in for one of those weekends. I'm off Friday 29th ( Caloundra Show Day ).
    Are you available Outtaline?

just going fishing bob. Your always welcome

Quote Originally Posted by outwide1 View Post
    Can you stop posting pics of trips please whilst I am boatless.lol
    Its funny how this site about 10 years ago was full of posts like yours,now it seems it just you that posts succesful trips.
    Rob, SELL YOUR BOAT YOU DON'T USE IT.LMFAO
    Keep them coming unit.
    Mick
    Mate that beast of yours will be in the water in no time. Looking forward to your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    just going fishing bob. Your always welcome
    Cheers, I'll be taking Moejoes

Another good catch boys..looking forward to our trip keith.

Once bitten, twice very shy moejoes!! Lol

Keith, thanks heaps for the trip, thoroughly enjoyed it, learnt a lot off you!! It was good to finally meet a couple of fellas from Ausfish, living 4 1/2 hours west of Gladstone has its drawbacks! Should change the name of that boat from "Giddyup" to "Not here to f#%k chickens"����

Cheers Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Cods Whallup View Post
    Once bitten, twice very shy moejoes!! Lol

Keith, thanks heaps for the trip, thoroughly enjoyed it, learnt a lot off you!! It was good to finally meet a couple of fellas from Ausfish, living 4 1/2 hours west of Gladstone has its drawbacks! Should change the name of that boat from "Giddyup" to "Not here to f#%k chickens"👍👍

Cheers Andrew

mate we'll be doing it again soon no doubt and considering you guys all caught more Reds than me I too learnt plenty. Looking forward to getting back up there soon. Sorry to keep telling you guys to wind up as you guys were dropping😜

Quote Originally Posted by soulfish View Post
    Another good catch boys..looking forward to our trip keith.
    Likewise mate. Hopefully we get out a few days and the wind blows a couple of days so we can kick back and have a few beers.

Thanks again for the trip Keith!... Been a long time between drinks....
    I had a blast with you guys Rob and Andrew are both top blokes that I would fish with again in a heartbeat.
    cods whallups cod on the first drop was a classic... Wouldn't expect anything less from you Andrew....:-)

Great report Keith.
    I had a job booked for the Tuesday, so just did a short overnighter on Sunday to the top of Breaksea to feed a zillion undersize red throats.
    Definitely should have cancelled that job and went up there!!

Hmmmm, hot pies too, good job.
    Just ordered my pie warmer, had another look at their website after reading your report and they have a 24hr sale for $28 delivered if anyone is interested.
    $18 if you are lucky enough to have a local store with stock.

Might catch up next trip for a beer.

Atleast he calls you mate.
    Wheres all your reports then.
    I want my fish board thingy you promised too.
    There seems to a lot of people that currently have boats and comment on Keiths posts but I have never seen a post from them.
    I can relate to having to work to pay for our habits,3 years now of FIFO with no life what so ever except working.