Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Noosa Not So Wide 10/5/15

Re: Noosa Not So Wide 10/5/15

Sorry to change the subject Tony but are you still getting crap out of the filters from the fuel you got from the Liberty SS at Noosaville ?

Also what do you think about adding some pool acid to a watering can and neutralizing the no grass zone?

Cheers
    Chimo

Sorry to get off the subjects of toilets and buckets but once a day with that stuff is enough IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    yes Gav, as you know Juna does all the sounding to find the fish, & I just clean her fish! Go figure??
    What a girl!!!!!!
    If only Robyn could do that for me

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    I'm only human!!! Yes I shit in a bucket when needed and no I cannot hold in a shit for two days.....Every morning I take a dump and release it back to the sea to fight another day. Sometimes cobia come up for a feed and yet no ones there to thank me for recycling.

i really don't know what the problem is....
    Really needed the detail LOL
    Now I'm having nightmares...........again!!!!!!!
    Tony, can I have your councillors number.......

Quote Originally Posted by Chimo View Post
    Sorry to change the subject Tony but are you still getting crap out of the filters from the fuel you got from the Liberty SS at Noosaville ?

Also what do you think about adding some pool acid to a watering can and neutralizing the no grass zone?

Cheers
    Chimo

Sorry to get off the subjects of toilets and buckets but once a day with that stuff is enough IMHO
    Yes mate, got another 250-300 odd ml of gunk on Sunday. I am just going to have to keep an eye on the water separator for the next few trips until we get it all through.

Pool acid will do the job. It is purely a pH issue, so it doesn't really matter the method of pH adjustment.

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    What a girl!!!!!!
    If only Robyn could do that for me

Its a matter of training Rob!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    Really needed the detail LOL
    Now I'm having nightmares...........again!!!!!!!
    Tony, can I have your councillors number.......
    I'd give it to you Rob, but he's booked up for months with bannanas latest victims.........