I knew it wouldn't take long for you to chip in mate

Re: Noosa Not So Wide 10/5/15

I only take her out on rough days, there's a reason for that
    Well done Tony.
    We all know it's a team effort.
    I couldn't sit on the sideline & just watch

Quote Originally Posted by Scalem View Post
    You have the right idea though, mothers day present for my wife should have been to put her onto a coral trout. Smart man!

Scalem
    I could be wrong but the chances are that Juna probably put herself on the spot that she picked up the trout on

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    AT LEAST MY MISSUS COMES FISHING!!!!!!!!! LOL

I knew it wouldn't take long for you to chip in mate
    Tony i know you WILL believe me, but Banana had a boat called "NO WOMEN ALLOWED"

Yeah soul fish that is true but Tony's the woman in the relationship so technically I do take females fishing because I took him....or her fishing a year or so ago

Quote Originally Posted by hookinin View Post
    I could be wrong but the chances are that Juna probably put herself on the spot that she picked up the trout on
    yes Gav, as you know Juna does all the sounding to find the fish, & I just clean her fish! Go figure??

Quote Originally Posted by soulfish View Post
    Tony i know you WILL believe me, but Banana had a boat called "NO WOMEN ALLOWED"
    Is that due to the bucket??

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Yeah soul fish that is true but Tony's the woman in the relationship so technically I do take females fishing because I took him....or her fishing a year or so ago
    Now that just plain hurt..............

Nah, its ok, just got over it you blouse

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Is that due to the bucket??
    No ...Tony I removed my toilet years ago aswell.(love the bucket).I got sick of people shitting in it & using to much paper then blockage occurs..one trip I had terd all through the cabin in my seafarer after it blocked prior to going through the bar!...dirty bastards......only problem with bucket is every prick TRYS to leave skid marks & empties it under your nose while trying to fish!!....AKA Banana

I had the pop corn heating up Tony, I knew the tribe weren't far away with there encouraging comments LMFAO.

I'm only human!!! Yes I shit in a bucket when needed and no I cannot hold in a shit for two days.....Every morning I take a dump and release it back to the sea to fight another day. Sometimes cobia come up for a feed and yet no ones there to thank me for recycling.

i really don't know what the problem is....

I'm only human!!! Yes I shit in a bucket when needed and no I cannot hold in a shit for two days.....Every morning I take a dump and release it back to the sea to fight another day. Sometimes cobia come up for a feed and yet no ones there to thank me for recycling.

Take a video (for your own personal viewing. Please don't post it.) I rekon you might figure it out

Mate, if you need to be told what the problem is, I'm your man............................

So another Acronym comes to mind, TMI but at least he's honest. Don't know you but I can picture a very cross eyed Nancy dancing all over the deck moaning in pain. Maybe if you let the whistle blow before the main event, that would be acceptable

Scalem

Quote Originally Posted by TREVELLY View Post
    Nice catch Tony - economical too.

The fuel - you getting crap from a dodgy fuel station? Assume you put in the dearer stuff - ultimate or whatever.
    Trev, it was the LIBERTY NOOSAVILLE ACROSS THE ROAD FROM THE BOAT RAMP. I run 95 in it.

Tony