Thread: New boats first serious 1770 trip

New boats first serious 1770 trip

G'day guys, finally taking my new boat up to 1770 for 11 nights from 5th of May. We have hired a house again in Agnes and hope to get a couple of overnighters in around either Musgrave of Fitzroy and if the weather is reasonable I would also like to try Sykes/Broomfield? If anyone else looks like heading up there between the 5th and the 16th, give us a shout and we might be able to catch up for a beer.
    Heres hoping for some weather under 20's on a few of the days.

cheers
    Lee
    The wait is finally over.........was worth every minute..........let the RIPTIDE rip..........hell yehhhh

Re: New boats first serious 1770 trip

Hi Lee, hoping to get up to 1770 around the end of your stay. I will give you a shout if it pans out.
    fruit salad is the new Bacon

Damn, I am heading up this Thursday or Friday, but returning 4th May. An opportunity has arisen for Sat & Sun weather wise, so a quickie is on the cards.

Hopefully the weather will settle for you Lee as this is a great time of year up there.

Pop in to the servo ...but not IN the servo but the shop beside it. It is the office of the local newspaper and ask Cheryl for a copy of the Quarterly newspaper that has the Ausfish write up in. Might be worth a read when the wind is up

If you see a little Seafarer ( Tri colour ) getting about, say g'day , it will be AF member Roz and hubby ( Tony ) . They usually start late and fish for Spanish.

Good luck and looking forward to a report with pics

cheers LP
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Hey Phill, you staying at the usual?
    Remember to always log on before heading offshore.

Yes Haydn, Roz and Tonys place... They are there until about 20th May.

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

G'day FisHard, yeh mate give us a shout if you get there before the 16th, we will head off home early on the Saturday.

Hi Phill, thanks for the heads up on the local mag with the Ausfish write up, I will be keen to have a read. If I see Roz and Tony up the I will say G'day. Looks like the weather will be perfect for your weekend. I hope you get amongst them.

I don't have Ausfish stickers on my boat but if any of you guys see me at the ramp or out on the blue, come and say g'day. I have a silver 7.8m Riptide with the name, "One Piece At A Time".

cheers
    Lee