Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1770 this week

1770 this week

We're heading up Thursday coming back Saturday. Will anyone else be up there?

Re: 1770 this week

Mate i'm thinking about it.... Head up thursday night and head out Friday morning for an overnighter at Musgrave fishing from east of elliott to musgave in the deep water returning back to 1770 for saturday night and returning to Brissy Sunday... Thats my 2 second plan at the moment if work, family, crew and weather lines up.

Where r you guys heading?

Don't you ever work fruit boy!!

Im keen to go up but it would have to be Friday night after work. Might only get a day fish in on Saturday and drive home on Sunday.

At the moment we are planning to put the boat in Thursday arvo and head out around the Fitzroy area for the night and Friday. We haven't really worked out where we'll be Friday night and Saturday yet it all depends on the fishing.

Hope you guys go well. My wife's birthday is this weekend so got other plans. How expensive is a divorce?

Quote Originally Posted by JulianDeMarchi View Post
    Hope you guys go well. My wife's birthday is this weekend so got other plans. How expensive is a divorce?
    I don't know but you cant fish in half a boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Im keen to go up but it would have to be Friday night after work. Might only get a day fish in on Saturday and drive home on Sunday.
    I'll get the missus to grab some meat and bread rolls for a BBQ on sat night... plenty of your beer still in the fridge. lock it in.

I'm A goer now so hopefully I can get work out the way and head up Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Don't you ever work fruit boy!!
    I'ts all about productivity Tony... doesn't matter how long you are there just what you get done!!

Your a long time dead and working your arse of is over rated anyway!!!!!

I may have to have a rethink my regular crew mates cant make it this weekend.

I'm there.
    Heading up Wednesday night, back Saturday night.
    Might see you out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    I'm there.
    Heading up Wednesday night, back Saturday night.
    Might see you out there.
    3 full days and nights??? The fish you catch on the first day will be off..lol

see you sat night for a beerathone. I'll throw a flamie on the BBQ.

Mojoes are you fishing the deep stuff off Musgrave with banana or chasing the reefies further north?

i recon mojoes will be heading too those red rocks we found at easter
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........

We'll be checking all of my old marks around Fitzroy area tomorrow night and Friday morning then heading north for a looksee and probably camping around Broomfield on the 2nd night.

Will be in the luxury of a 680 Patriot this time around call sign "Stubbie Holder".