Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Giddy Up finally back in action... Bring on 2015!!

Re: Giddy Up finally back in action... Bring on 2015!!

Shoulda heard him whinging about holding up the cod for a photo!

Thanks for taking us out for the trip Keith I learnt more in one day fishing on giddy up than I would in a year. I don't hold to much of a grudge about you dropping my pb Red. You made up for it by pulling up 4 sharks for me and grazz. Sitting on 41 knots on the way home was a very sweet ride! giddy up is one hell of a boat.
    Cheers Brett

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Thanks for taking us out for the trip Keith I learnt more in one day fishing on giddy up than I would in a year. I don't hold to much of a grudge about you dropping my pb Red. You made up for it by pulling up 4 sharks for me and grazz. Sitting on 41 knots on the way home was a very sweet ride! giddy up is one hell of a boat.
    Cheers Brett
    What he said!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    ... I didn't want to be part of Tony's insulting thread.... they should ban him....
    That would be a shame mate, his fishing reports are just starting to show some half decent fish, and not all Hussar

I'd better shut up now, one day I might get back up to Noosa for a fish and may need someone to follow out to the reef & show me where they are!

Only joking Tony. If you and Keith weren't posting decent reports there wouldn't be much to read about on here!
    Cheers
    Brendon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gofishin View Post
    That would be a shame mate, his fishing reports are just starting to show some half decent fish, and not all Hussar

I'd better shut up now, one day I might get back up to Noosa for a fish and may need someone to follow out to the reef & show me where they are!

Only joking Tony. If you and Keith weren't posting decent reports there wouldn't be much to read about on here!
    Cheers
    Brendon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the back hand, I think ?, Brendon LOL

Unfortunately, obviously you, among so many others, do not have the finesse to realize the incredible eating qualities of such a fine fish as hussar.

Any idiot can drag a boat hundreds of km's up the highway to 1770 & go catch reds, but the delicate hussar take a greater amount of skill to master, something that Neanderthal banana cannot grasp the concept of, so please, in the future, do not include me in any discussion with that knuckle dragging clown!! LOL

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Thanks for the back hand, I think ?, Brendon LOL

Unfortunately, obviously you, among so many others, do not have the finesse to realize the incredible eating qualities of such a fine fish as hussar.

Any idiot can drag a boat hundreds of km's up the highway to 1770 & go catch reds, but the delicate hussar take a greater amount of skill to master, something that Neanderthal banana cannot grasp the concept of, so please, in the future, do not include me in any discussion with that knuckle dragging clown!! LOL

Tony
    Neanderthal (I had to copy how you spelt it)....hmmm I don't think so. What I will do for you Tony is make a rig up cosseting of 6 hooks and on my next excursion to 1770 I'll catch six at a time just for and take a pic. Once you master the art of catching 2 at a time give me a bell.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Cheers Brett

To be fair Brett if I had dropped your red I would of had to at least take a swing at it... Instead i was just watching it swim around on the surface until it spat out your hooks...You were extremely calm for a bloke that was so disappointed. Was a nice fish probably 30 years old.. we can kill his dad next time.

Cheers for the nice comments re the boat. Its taken a while and I've had some excellent input from guys on this site that have helped me along the way and finally its sorted. Now its back to fishing again. Thank F%$#!!!

PS. Next time the sharks are yours!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bull01 View Post
    Shoulda heard him whinging about holding up the cod for a photo!
    Graham I was only complaining when the bugger kept trying to eat my hands. Strong fish. Thanks by the way for jumping in and helping hold Georges fish up for a pic. Together we could of broken the doubles multiple chin record.... Soulfish has the singles record of 22 chins holding up a cobia of Morteon. A record that can never be broken but mate we could of gone close to the doubles.

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Neanderthal (I had to copy how you spelt it)....hmmm I don't think so. What I will do for you Tony is make a rig up cosseting of 6 hooks and on my next excursion to 1770 I'll catch six at a time just for and take a pic. Once you master the art of catching 2 at a time give me a bell.
    How many chins will you put in that pic tubby!! LOL

Keith,I take it your keeping your tub now that its finally riding good?

Rob,I'm always free mate with a fist full of fifties for fuel seeing I have never had a return invite on Giddy Up.
    Myself and the gill miester must of left an unimpressionable mark on 5 chins.lol

Cracking report keith, good to see you have sorted giddy up out and smashed a heap of reds as well. I was at work over easter looking at the weather with my bottom lip dragging in the dirt. Top effort once again and awesome sounder shots mate.

Well done Box Head ,you have that place nutted out that's for sure.I wanted to comment on the Cod pick but thought it best if I sat that one out...I knew Rob & Tony would be all over it anyway...lol

Quote Originally Posted by outwide1 View Post
    Keith,I take it your keeping your tub now that its finally riding good?

Rob,I'm always free mate with a fist full of fifties for fuel seeing I have never had a return invite on Giddy Up.
    Myself and the gill miester must of left an unimpressionable mark on 5 chins.lol
    Mick, haven't you got those motors on yet?
    They won't get any cheaper with the dollar on the slide
    I thought you were out there secretly rapping the ocean with Keithstar.

Quote Originally Posted by soulfish View Post
    Well done Box Head ,you have that place nutted out that's for sure.I wanted to comment on the Cod pick but thought it best if I sat that one out...I knew Rob & Tony would be all over it anyway...lol
    Come on Jason, don't drag me into this unwillingly

Rob, It is in at the trimmers as we speak.
    I pick it up next time I am home,the 30th of May.
    Then it's off to Bayside Marine for the twin 175hp Suzuki's I just paid for.
    It will be fitted up and water tested by the time I fly back again.
    The sad part is I don't get to take it for it's first run.
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1560.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	108410